[SIGNUP] PokeWolf

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I'm looking at this spreadsheet. It talks about damage and such.

I have a sneaking suspicion I've been tricked (again) into playing something totally not werewolf :\

Reactions: xTordX

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
I'm looking at this spreadsheet. It talks about damage and such.

I have a sneaking suspicion I've been tricked (again) into playing something totally not werewolf :\
It has to do with the typing, Look in the game thread at my typing sheet, It will show you how much "Vote power" everything has.

Im sorry if it is not werewolf enough to you.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
It has to do with the typing, Look in the game thread at my typing sheet, It will show you how much "Vote power" everything has.

Im sorry if it is not werewolf enough to you.
Meh, you know me, I'll still do what I can to amuse the kids.
I don't see anything in the sheet about voting power. In fact the word vote or voting isn't even in the sheet, just damage multipliers, resistances, "0-0.5" (???), "4-Feb" (????????), and some completely unnamed section below.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Meh, you know me, I'll still do what I can to amuse the kids.
I don't see anything in the sheet about voting power. In fact the word vote or voting isn't even in the sheet, just damage multipliers, resistances, "0-0.5" (???), "4-Feb" (????????), and some completely unnamed section below.
Oh. Now you say. I forgot to add the vote thingy when i migrated the old sheet to this one. Well in the game thread there is a link to an explantion. Sorry.

playerismc

Jul 29, 2019
The first one is too complicated by someone else. The second by Dylan. But to say it more easier. Every pokemon has a Type, each type is effective or not against eache type. Some can't even hit. Thats the same with voting.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
If anyone has problems with the voting system. Tell me and i will make a larger explation to make it easier to understand!

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Okay so an extra explanation

Wolfs:
Everyone can be a wolf. Wolf is an extra trait. (Pokemon who are infected with pokerus)

Voting:
Pokemons have typeing. Your attacks are based on whice typeing you are. (see here for what or who)
If person X votes for person Y and their typing is neutral, The vote will count as 2 votes.
It the typing is weak against the other, The vote will count as 1 vote.
If the typing is strong against the other, The vote will count as 3 (or 4) votes.
If the typing is immume to the other, The vote will count as 0 votes.

I hope this is a bit clearer.