[SIGNUP] PokeWolf

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I'm in. Pretty sure I was already in, but now I'm more sure of that.

Hmm, it's about time to switch back to moe-Porygon. Even though I'm Klefki...
(for what it's worth, I would've chosen Porygon if Dylan would let me use Conversion or Conversion 2 to dodge votes, but no... those are moves, not abilities)

For those interested: The most attacking types that any type pair can resist is 12, shared by Normal/Steel, Ghost/Steel, and Electric/Steel. There is no Normal/Steel pokemon; however, there is the Ghost/Steel Honedge family (Honedge, Doublade, and Aegislash, which are all) and the Electric/Steel Magnemite family (Magnemite, Magneton, and Magnezone).

The downside to these pairings is that the other type (Ghost or Electric) adds its own weaknesses in addition to Steel's three. Taking this into account, if you subtract the number of types each pair is weak to from the number of types it resists, the maximum difference is 9, shared by Normal/Steel (which still has no pokemon), Electric/Steel, and Fairy/Steel. The difference is that more types are either supereffective or not very effective against Electric/Steel, while more types damage Fairy/Steel normally.

And that, all in all, is why, for this game, I chose to use Klefki, a Steel/Fairy type. Mawile, the only other Steel/Fairy type, is still available as far as I know; as are all three members of the Magnemite family.

Reactions: Shazam08

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019

(for what it's worth, I would've chosen Porygon if Dylan would let me use Conversion or Conversion 2 to dodge votes, but no... those are moves, not abilities)

For those interested: The most attacking types that any type pair can resist is 12, shared by Normal/Steel, Ghost/Steel, and Electric/Steel. There is no Normal/Steel pokemon; however, there is the Ghost/Steel Honedge family (Honedge, Doublade, and Aegislash, which are all) and the Electric/Steel Magnemite family (Magnemite, Magneton, and Magnezone).

The downside to these pairings is that the other type (Ghost or Electric) adds its own weaknesses in addition to Steel's three. Taking this into account, if you subtract the number of types each pair is weak to from the number of types it resists, the maximum difference is 9, shared by Normal/Steel (which still has no pokemon), Electric/Steel, and Fairy/Steel. The difference is that more types are either supereffective or not very effective against Electric/Steel, while more types damage Fairy/Steel normally.

And that, all in all, is why, for this game, I chose to use Klefki, a Steel/Fairy type. Mawile, the only other Steel/Fairy type, is still available as far as I know; as are all three members of the Magnemite family.
I chose Aerodactyl because he's got this little pointy bit at the end of his tail.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Can you clarify what time you mean? Dylan. I'm not sure since its not evening everywhere in the world

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432223953.220896.jpg

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario

I perfectly understood zero percent of this.