Should I get Fraps, BandiCam, Camtasia, or other?

Airbornehurdle

Jul 29, 2019
I'm getting my Asus g750 so I'm going back on making videos and tutorials. Which screen recorder should I buy?

Airbornehurdle

Jul 29, 2019
Oh yeah, guys, Fraps and Bandicam doesn't have a built in video maker like Camtasia so any suggestion for a free video editing software?

Dr. Oshawott

Jul 29, 2019
For screen-recorder, I would highly recommend DxTory. It costs a bit more than Fraps, but it's definitely worth it. It has A LOT of configuration to make your recorded videos amazing! I haven't had any problems with it so far.
As for video editing, can't help you there. Maybe try some of the predownloaded ones on your computer? I had Adobe Premiere Elements 8 downloaded on my computer, later bought Elements 11. I think you could only get these if you bought a built a computer though.

Flipz

Jul 29, 2019
I personally use BBFlashBack Express--the free version is very limited as far as the editor/exporter goes, but the software itself plays nicely with Minecraft for the most part. The framerate's not the best, though.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
I just found this yesterday. Open Broadcasting Software (The most generic of all names possible) is for streaming, but you should be able to set it up so that it saves the video in a folder and doesn't actually stream to your real account.

Reactions: VikeStep

Airbornehurdle

Jul 29, 2019
I just found this yesterday. Open Broadcasting Software (The most generic of all names possible) is for streaming, but you should be able to set it up so that it saves the video in a folder and doesn't actually stream to your real account.
I heard about that. Bacon_donut use it for streaming

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I found this and showed you*. But yes, I have been using this for streaming and there is a method for it to save to file. I'm sure there is a feature in there to just record though without streaming

Reactions: PeggleFrank