Shoop Resonant Rise [Season 2] [Ended]

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Still need to figure out what I want to do as a project. Need to look over what mods have updated got added to RR recently

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
Magical mods reign supreme in 1.6 it seems. Way's Blood Magic, Thaumcraft 4, & Ars2 seem to occupy a lot of chat time when I look at chat. The tech mods are in a weird state of flux right now. But there's tons of new mods to enjoy.

Beware the zombie hordes. Until you have armor and a good dependable base, I suggest fleeing not fighting them.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
That is cool looking forward to TC4 always been a fan of magic mods. That and MFR having been my favorites for a long time now.

KirinDave

Jul 29, 2019
I do play, BTW. In fact I was prepping for some recording today. I'm waiting on wholesale starting a SMP lestplay until my new gaming rig is complete. No one likes my shoddy 12fps videos.

Pokefenn

Jul 29, 2019
I do play, BTW. In fact I was prepping for some recording today. I'm waiting on wholesale starting a SMP lestplay until my new gaming rig is complete. No one likes my shoddy 12fps videos.

Will the SMP be TS1 or our secret project?
*teases everyone*

KirinDave

Jul 29, 2019
Will the SMP be TS1 or our secret project?
*teases everyone*

Well there is a semi-secret project with regards to Refugee To Regent. But we won't be holding up this round of R2R for that.

Dibs for Saice on my team when I play that.

Oh hey Saice by the way, I've spent a billion isk.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Well there is a semi-secret project with regards to Refugee To Regent. But we won't be holding up this round of R2R for that.

Dibs for Saice on my team when I play that.

Oh hey Saice by the way, I've spent a billion isk.

Oh yeah billion ISK... so you got one of the big ships then I take it.

My two favs were the Coercer (destroyer) all pimped out and the Covetor (ORE mining barge) for when I would like to strip mine the world.

Yeah some people were chatting about Refugee to Regent on IRC i might have to look into that.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Ok I was looking at Refugee to Regent but man that wiki needs some work. It is missing whole sections in parts over all it look like a fun sort of long term project but it does have some vary grindy parts to it. Also it is outdated and does not address changes to mods. Also would not work well on ResRise without some editing as RR has a few mods that I'm sure the writer of this was not aware of (or did not exist) at the time it was made. Looks mostly focused on the older FTB packs.

So @KirinDave you sound like you are going to do something with R2R this going to be its own pack or do you plan on modding the rules of R2R to work with the RR mod pack?

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Apparently, the people who can play RR are currently playing RR2RR, which seems fun.
Which is R2R modified a bit to play with RR.
Don't ask me, I don't know about the rules.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
I've been looking at TC4 and its wonderful over haul and thinking I might go all magey and mage towery as my next big project. Maybe even do that whole build to world height world bottom thing.

Reactions: the_j485