Shoop Resonant Rise [Season 2] [Ended]

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Decided to go ahead and use some of this creosote that has been building up.

Small Walls by Saice, on Flickr

did you try some of the fencing from defence or maby Iron bars.

Yeah... but I want and actual low wall look. It is for the court yard and will need to blend into the buildings. In the end I did end up using the concrete the conversion rate is not to bad all this took 3 stacks of iron and I have some walls left over.

Using stairs on the first block keeps the walls from connecting to the building. Still mucking around want to get a look I like before I start inviting to much time into building.

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
WOW that does look nice I've currently been messing with the blast resistant stone for my build mechinism adds some pretty neat ones

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
I have not been getting much done lately there has been a lot of block lag going on no mater when I play on the server which making building really frustrating.

But I did start getting into some fancy up stuff.

2013-08-10_19.49.47 by Saice, on Flickr

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
I had a really bad migraine that had me in bed for most of the week. I can definitely sympathize

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
Thats a really nice design their I hope your migraine goes away. Had a bad one a few nights ago I hate when they make me puke.

Reactions: RedBoss

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Wow, been a while since I checked on your progress, this is coming along really really nicely. You should show people your cactus>coal coke farm that KirinDave had in his video :)

I kind of did in bits and pieces over a few posts. But I could do a more structured post on the matter.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Not much exciting going on here with the shoop. It just takes a lot of time to do somethings.

The outer wall is done I think it took about 10 stacks of gold for all the micro blocks used. Lots of strips and bits.

Random Stuff by Saice, on Flickr

I got a visitor.

Playing with more ideas for the buildings inside the place.

Rigged up my smeltery to make lots of glass.

My current stockpile

Reactions: fergcraft

SonOfABirch

Jul 29, 2019
holy crap that's a LOT... my base uses quite a lot of blood stained stone but not even close to the amount you need.... guess I'll have to set myself up a grinder or something

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
A little more work. I'm using a magnum torch so I don't need torch spam and this lets me use less lighting over all. I made a bunch of Biblo Lanterns for style and made some infernal stone It think it meshes well in places.

Also my shoop are transdimensional.

YAY Progress by Saice, on Flickr

So what the front gate is starting to look like

added lanterns across the top wall

My replacement for the hovel is under way now and almost ready.

I need to get more stuff from the nether to finish the roof. And then move everything form the Hovel of Shame over.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Mr Shoop,
What may those tanks be at the back there?

Looks like OpenBlocks's tanks

Correct. They hold that same amount pre block as the simple buildcraft glass tanks. But they have some advtanges. They auto level and can take any shape. So You could slap a new block onto an exisiting tank and it will just re level the liquid and you would have more space. Also since they dont have to be square you could use them to wrap tanks around stuff or have odd shaped tanks if needed. But they also act like portable tanks. You can pick up the blocks with a pickax and they retain their liquid level and even stack with each other if they have same % full and liquid. Makes carrying around liquids really easy.[DOUBLEPOST=1377112760][/DOUBLEPOST]EDIT as a side I have not posted any real update becuase I am going through the TC resreach tree right now and that is just lots of stuffing things in a table.