Shoop Resonant Rise [Ended 7/21/13]

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
thats amazing! mind if i use that too?
fire away, I'm currently trying to change the Rednet controller around, use different circuits and whatnot[DOUBLEPOST=1371134044][/DOUBLEPOST]OOOOOOO... using the triangle wave makes it line up perfectly with that audio I had :D

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
fire away, I'm currently trying to change the Rednet controller around, use different circuits and whatnot[DOUBLEPOST=1371134044][/DOUBLEPOST]OOOOOOO... using the triangle wave makes it line up perfectly with that audio I had :D

I'm using the triangle just because the scale up and scale down are smother.

2013-06-13_11.39.57 by Saice, on Flickr

I will need 240 Illumators to finish this. It was going to be 470 but then I added the edge and partitions.

Reactions: fergcraft

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Now what we need is a deluminator, from Harry Potter.
Turns off all the lights in, say, a 10-block radius, but not all at once. Also it should be block form too.

Reactions: ApSciLiara

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Sooo server derpped and since i had nothing else to do I decided to learn fission.

I've been finding a good amount of uranium got about half a stack. While that not going to run a reactor 24/7 I don't really need 250 EU/t all the time either. And one fuel rod will get you in the neighborhood of 10million EU. So I really would not need to run one all the time. Just enough to charge a good sized bank of batteries.

So figured that out and I was like... You know... I can make this cooler.

So here is my shot at a hands off reactor. All you got to do is put the fuel rod in the chest. The buttons on the left will insert of remove the rod and the lever on the right will put the control rod in place if something goes bad. It also has the standard temp system to control the heat level.

NUKE POWA by Saice, on Flickr

Here are some shots as I would putting it together.

Wether I do this or not on the ship don't know yet.

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
dam saice I like the retangular look you went with even better that just looks like it could achieve warp speed sittilng still :D

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Something as simple as this.

2013-06-13_21.53.35 by Saice, on Flickr

You don't need the lights there they to give you an idea. The redstone is coming off the end of the same rednet cable that is working the lights. It will sound each block off in order. The wood is to get a deep sound. Adjust blocks as you like to get the sound you like. But to be honest just the untuned blocks have a decent pulse sound to them.

EDIT: Though I found doing this also worked well 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 clicks

Reactions: Lambert2191

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
Why would you do this to me? I was so excited and already planning my cool vroom vroom power core rooms D:
The rednet note block can accept a signal and outputs a pitch dependent on the power of the redstone signal. So if you put it on the same line as the engines, they would automatically pulse in sync. I leave it to you to determine what material to put it on to make the best engine noise.

Reactions: Lambonia

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
The rednet note block can accept a signal and outputs a pitch dependent on the power of the redstone signal. So if you put it on the same line as the engines, they would automatically pulse in sync. I leave it to you to determine what material to put it on to make the best engine noise.

Yeah but I find the sound from them meh. I was playing with them too but the old school note blocks just sound better.