Share your story...

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah...
Let's never use that term again.
It just reminds me of He-man xD

I consider you quite lucky for finding a relationship that actually works. I've attempted a relationship three times now, none of which have lasted more than a week :/

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
so, can I call you the ladies man now? its great to hear stories of people getting love at a young age. I am 15 currently and there is only 2 couples in the whole grade, and one of them is with a student in a higher grade!
hmm... there is like 20 couples in my grade... but im not one of them. Im sure not a lot the kind of relationship he was talking about... also whats YOUR definition of a ladies man because mine is completely different. i guess thats just because this is america and we aren't that good at love, or being healthy, or being sane, or being smart... ya know what americans aren't that good at anything so how about i just say good for him

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
so, can I call you the ladies man now? its great to hear stories of people getting love at a young age. I am 15 currently and there is only 2 couples in the whole grade, and one of them is with a student in a higher grade!

indeed, this topic shouldn't only just be about the bad experiences people have had, it should also be about the positive experiences

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
indeed, this topic shouldn't only just be about the bad experiences people have had, it should also be about the positive experiences

That why I story consisted of the both, man I really like my current GSP when the other GSPs were idiots with customer support.

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
Update-
Anxiety is worse, and I have a crush.
He's called matt and he's really epic xD
Missing crushes with anxiety is a bad idea... So nervous around him...

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Update-
Anxiety is worse, and I have a crush.
He's called matt and he's really epic xD
Missing crushes with anxiety is a bad idea... So nervous around him...
are you asking for advice or just pointing something out in your life? if your asking for advice then i would ask if your close friends matt.

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
Well so long as we're sharing.

I'm Anna and I grew up in Germany in a shitty little orphanage that three me out when I was 13. Ain't gonna share much about my childhood because I don't like bringing it up. All I'm going to say is I got lucky. I got myself through education, had a brief stint in the royal navy but was discharged due to an injury to my leg. The money put me into college and university where I met my darling Abigail. My first and still love of my life whom I just married a few days ago!

I studied psychology in Cambridge after getting a lucky break and a conditional offer, just barely meeting the requirements and I lecture it now, part time, whilst I study for my doctorate in Criminal Psychology. Abi is a gifted programmer, though that's all way beyond me for me to go deeper into. As for my full time occupation, once again I got lucky and was given a very well paying job in a law firm.

Honeymoon's next year! Woopwoop!

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Reactions: PhantomRage

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Well so long as we're sharing.

I'm Anna and I grew up in Germany in a shitty little orphanage that three me out when I was 13. Ain't gonna share much about my childhood because I don't like bringing it up. All I'm going to say is I got lucky. I got myself through education, had a brief stint in the royal navy but was discharged due to an injury to my leg. The money put me into college and university where I met my darling Abigail. My first and still love of my life whom I just married a few days ago!

I studied psychology in Cambridge after getting a lucky break and a conditional offer, just barely meeting the requirements and I lecture it now, part time, whilst I study for my doctorate in Criminal Psychology. Abi is a gifted programmer, though that's all way beyond me for me to go deeper into. As for my full time occupation, once again I got lucky and was given a very well paying job in a law firm.

Honeymoon's next year! Woopwoop!

Merry Christmas, everyone!

am I still in time to say "congratulations on your wedding"? ;)

Khemvalar

Jul 29, 2019
Oh well why not tell my story as well?

Ok so it all started when I was born, later on during school around 1st grade school was a pice of cake,(it was a really weak school) so I was the only one in class that was making his homeworks and preparing for the other day. But as I was bullied a lot for beeing the "skinny" guy I grew up more of a introvert, around the 6th grade I decided that's it I out of here, so I moved to a new school wich was closer to me. It was a great school one of the best in my city, so all the kids were like giving everything, competing against each other,so it was quite a shock since no one at my old school gave a shit about it.

The thing that really helped me around that time was the fact that I was quite tall for my age, I couldn't attend to sports class because I had a heart condition so I was like a stick long and thin. I never really bonded with that class, my true friends I found in high school, still I was quite shy after the whole bully thing. Still now I'm in the 11th grade, my heart is just fine and I can play football with the others :D , I managed to reach 197cm (6.46 feet) (they used to call me Patrick the giant :D ) and now I fell like I belong somewhere. I found minecraft while it was still alpha and I was playing all day long, I saw Dire with a couple mod, so I also played with IC2 :D , later on I found tekkit, then FTB and now I am playing FTB and Solitary Craft.

So yeah I'm Patrick and this is my story.

fleutius

Jul 29, 2019
Oh dear.. soo, lifestorys, lets share :)

I was fortunate enough to have a pretty normal childhood, well for most parts, my mother was an alcoholic, though she was still able to keep a job it could make the weekends worth shit.
All trough school, i was the fat kid. So unable to find a reason to talk to the douchebags in my class, i began playing a lot of computer games.
In about 8th grade (14 years old) i began taking boxing lessons to help with my self esteem. It worked out pretty good, maybe even a bit too good, because i found myself getting pretty agressive.

The last 2 years in school, the bullying became much less, since i would pretty much go bat shit crazy if they didn't stop.
While still not having many friends, i found myself getting deeply depressed (something i wouldn't realize before 2-3years later)

I began a techical education, and got myself an apprenticeship in a University in the help desk, so i moved to another part of the country. Living together with alot of students, i began drinking alot in the weekends, and it didn't take long before i was smoking weed all day (something that i had tried only a few times before). It made it possible for me to forget my daily life, and be able to be happy for a bit. But i lost my job, got a huge debt, and in the end, only threw me further in to depression.

A good 2 years passed, where i kinda smoked my life away. To be honest, i dont remember much of it. But it ended up with me moving into my brothers house (since i was completely broke), where i got a lot of rules laid on me, got a good job, and began saving money so i could find my own place again.

After about 6 months at my brothers place. I got my own apartment.
Still having my good job, i began partying again. This time it wasn't with a group of students though. I quickly got alot of friends, but it was the wrong kind.

I began doing a lot of drugs, and got a really bad reputation in the town where i was living. I was all of a sudden, not the little fat kid. I was the guy you didn't want to cross and that knew all the right (read: wrong) people.

That lasted about 4 years, in 2 different cities. doing Amphetamine, cocain, ecstasy, you name it. I became a different man, i lost a lot of my ability to feel empathy (something i still have problems with today)

Now looking about 3 years back in time, i met a very nice girl while out partying. I fell in love, and she demanded that i didn't do drugs.
After about 2 months, she became pregnant. Personally, i had wished to be a father for a long time, but never thought it would happen, due to my lifestyle, but now it was happening.

I got completely clean, got my act together, and started acting like an adult.

2 years ago, the best thing in my life happened. I GOT A SON :)

Now a days, i'm a laid back person. Still having some anger issues to work on, but nothing troubling. I am still together with the woman i love. I am working on my debt, and life is good.

That was a bit long, i know. But in all honesty, i left alot out :) No reason to explain some of the things i did, in a forum where kids are able to read, but let me make one thing VERY clear.

The years where i did all those drugs, where responsible for destroying alot for me. I got lucky as shit, and never got arrested for anything, but i could just as well have gotten killed by some of the enemies i made in those years.

DONT DO FREAKING DRUGS. Drugs are bad M'kay!

penguin055

Jul 29, 2019
My story
Ever since Kindergarten, I've been going to the same private school. Great teachers, great class, basically no bullies. I guess you could say I'm at the top of my class. I have alot of free time because I finish homework quickly and easily and use most of it playing Steam games and MC.

Reactions: Agenu

Agenu

Jul 29, 2019
I'm Agenu (or Oxydin depending on your game).
I drink too much, smoke too much and apparently can be funny(never seen it myself)... but each to their own eh. My toons where born in Bathgate, UK (in the early SWG days). I was born in a less troubled land though (Northern Ireland :p ), now in Scotland. I was part of the [O-CuK] guild in various games, and apart from 'Wasted Knights' it's still the guild I'm the most proud of.

B

Big Bad

My story:

Dropped out of a pre-med program to make pretty pictures for a living. Hue hue hue