Share, wolf: Villagers vs. Zombies! [Game Thread]

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
016Nojr () - what even is this guy

erindalc () - jumps on goreae wagon pretty quickly. But that really isn't useful, he looked extremely wolfish at the start of the day. Throws some suspicion towards spanks. Is waiting to be convinced instead of drawing his own conclusion

Eruantien (zombie-wolf) -

This seems very wolfy to me. You seem extra eager to deflect suspicion off of yourself.

goreae (town) - My my my, he started off the day in such a bad place. And then he has seemed to pull out of it. At the moment, he seems more town than wolf (zombie?). Throws some suspicion at spanks

ljfa () - to quote Pyure, "ljfa oddly lists two people that he's not "sure of" (why those two?) and then votes somebody else. What?" (real quotes are for nubs)

Pyure () - Thinks he's town. Drop the presses, no need to lynch him ever (jk). Goes through his analysis, but fails to draw any overarching conclusions from it. Disappointing from Master Pyure, may be searching without actually trying to find a target.

RealKC () - Votes Vike, citing what I can only describe as common sense. I don't see a the evidence here to point towards being a wolf.

RJS () - Quiet, not a lot to go on today. Against Eruantien and VictiniX888, but not heavily.

sgbros1 () - claims to be useful role.

Someone Else 37 (question) - Votes for goreae before his defense, not seen since. No read

SpwnX () - erratic. Note that he deliberately avoided joining the bandwagon. This may be seen as a wolfish attempt to avoid attention.

the_j485 () - Calls out that Victini's vote may be overanalysing RealKC

VictiniX888 (town) - Very aggressive towards VikeStep in the beginning of the day. Switches target to RealKC after some time. Seems to be a little too eager to lynch RealKC

Vikestep (town) - you seem off this game. I'm not totally sure of the reasoning behind revealing goreae's claim when you did, but it seems to mostly benefit the town. Since you did it before the end of the day, it's unlikely you were trying to get goreae killed, more like just protecting the village from the enderman kill. The kill would be more likely to hit a villager if goreae died, so it seems to benefit the village as a whole. On another note, he seems to be active for the sake of being active (I'm not really one to talk here).

Top Suspects - SpwnX, Eruantien, erindalc, VictiniX888. Pyure is a distant fifth.

My votes is currently on Eruantien, but I'm tempted to switch it the SpwnX. The evidence for both is minor, but that's what I've got.
I once deflected a bandwagon with PMs and a single edited post. Eruantien is legit in my eyes. Lynching him would be a mistake.

And since I'm about to leave and won't be back until like an hour after day end, I'll say this: If eru is a wolf, then so is pyure. I am absolutely entirely sure about that. Eru's claim is decent, but a bit shaky. But when I get killed and my identity is known and if you lynch eru and he turns out to be a wolf, kill pyure. I'll tell what I know to the medium when I get there. Been fun y'all. Hope I helped. :)

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I once deflected a bandwagon with PMs and a single edited post. Eruantien is legit in my eyes. Lynching him would be a mistake.

And since I'm about to leave and won't be back until like an hour after day end, I'll say this: If eru is a wolf, then so is pyure. I am absolutely entirely sure about that. Eru's claim is decent, but a bit shaky. But when I get killed and my identity is known and if you lynch eru and he turns out to be a wolf, kill pyure. I'll tell what I know to the medium when I get there. Been fun y'all. Hope I helped. :)
goreae, i'll be on record as saying i think you're legit town, or at least that you had me convinced. But this persistence in "so long, farewell" when the momentum is already swinging away from you is genuinely disturbing. I hope unvoting you wasn't a dumb mistake.

Reactions: Eruantien

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
goreae, i'll be on record as saying i think you're legit town, or at least that you had me convinced. But this persistence in "so long, farewell" when the momentum is already swinging away from you is genuinely disturbing. I hope unvoting you wasn't a dumb mistake.
I think he means he expects to be wolf killed or enderman killed.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
I think he means he expects to be wolf killed or enderman killed.
719633.gif

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, woah, calm down there:
@ whoever said I'm pulling at straws: okay, maybe I am, but both goreae and Vike don't seem to be wolf, and the wolfiest person I can see now is RealKC. Hey, I gotta vote for someone, right?

VictiniX888 (town) - Very aggressive towards VikeStep in the beginning of the day. Switches target to RealKC after some time. Seems to be a little too eager to lynch RealKC
Top Suspects - SpwnX, Eruantien, erindalc, VictiniX888. Pyure is a distant fifth.
I'm town, but in your top suspects? Weird

I have much more stuff to say, but I'm going out now, and won't be back until day end. So... yeah

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, woah, calm down there:
@ whoever said I'm pulling at straws: okay, maybe I am, but both goreae and Vike don't seem to be wolf, and the wolfiest person I can see now is RealKC. Hey, I gotta vote for someone, right?

I'm town, but in your top suspects? Weird

I have much more stuff to say, but I'm going out now, and won't be back until day end. So... yeah
That's hardly a solid defense. Although, who am I to be talking :p

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
D2 Final Vote Tally (16/16)
  • RealKC (4)- ljfa, VictiniX888, Vikestep, goreae
  • Vikestep (3)- RJS, RealKC, 016Nojr
  • VictiniX888 (3)- fowltief, the_j485, sgbros1
  • goreae (2)- Eruantein, Someone Else 37
  • Erunatian (2)- Fraction2, erindalc
  • 016Nojr (2)- Pyure, SpwnX

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Having lost their cheesiest Butcher to last night's raids, the testificates were more determined than ever to lynch the right guy today. Another close race left RealKC alone on the platform. He brought a book with him to the stand, and read calmly from it as they tied him up. Three, two, one... Poof! The floor opened up from under him, and Real was gone. Only his book was left behind; It was covered front to back in arcane runes and scenes of a tropical paradise. He must have been a Mystcraft Villager.

The next morning, sgbros1 was found dead on the gravel with a dead rose in his hand. His face was frozen in shock (as shocked as an Iron face can be, at least), and small bite marks covered the length of his body. His attacker must have been no bigger than a child!

Oh, and the_j485 never made it out of his house that morning. His crystal ball couldn't protect him from a rampaging Enderman, no matter how hard he threw it at his face.

Day Two Summary
  • RealKC was lynched! He was a Mystcraft Villager.
  • sgbros1 was killed by a Baby Zombie! He was an Iron Golem.
  • the_j485 was killed by an Enderman! He was a Witchery Villager.
Begin Day Three!

Last edited:

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
vote nojr, he's not a wolf though. Consider this as "staying on the fence" once again.

Should someone start something today then i'll reconsider this vote.

Last edited: