Share, wolf: Villagers vs. Zombies! [Game Thread]

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
D4 Final Vote Tally (11/11)
  • Someone Else 37 (7)- ljfa, erindalc, fowltief, Fraction2, VictiniX888, 016Nojr, Vikestep
  • ljfa (3)- goreae, Pyure, RJS
  • VictiniX888 (1)- Someone Else 37

The villagers watched as the sun hung in the sky for, like, three hours before setting below the horizon. What could it mean? Was it a sign?

They settled on lynching Someone Else 37, who made little protest as he was led up to the stand. His final words were "Gotcha, boys!" followed by a building scream and an all-too-familiar flash of Enderman purple. Uh oh.

Goreae was found dead in his home the next morning. Loose paper was scattered all across his room; His large collection of books had been destroyed, too. Any decent Librarian would be appalled.

The town also found ljfa lying around like a doofus with an anvil on his head. Local sources cannot confirm how the Farmer angered his blacksmith or why the smith brought a full anvil to the fight. More at 11.

Day Four Summary

• Someone Else 37 was lynched! He was an Enderman.
  • goreae was killed by Zombies! He was a Librarian.
  • ljfa was killed by a Blacksmith! He was a Farmer.
Begin Day Five!

Last edited:

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Okay, so I'm (was) the blacksmith, and certain people should already (I think) know this as I killed ljfa at their request. If that's not true, then Pyure is very much a wolf.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, so I'm (was) the blacksmith, and certain people should already (I think) know this as I killed ljfa at their request. If that's not true, then Pyure is very much a wolf.
That was my fault. I told Pyure to kill ljfa.

Yeah we screwed up big time. Wolves deserve this one.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Also, pretty sure wolves autowin here. Even if it is 3v5, the wolves get to convert someone when there is 2 left.

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Also everyone left send me a role claim immediately, so we can try and win this. I've probably not got long to live.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Also, pretty sure wolves autowin here. Even if it is 3v5, the wolves get to convert someone when there is 2 left.
Without confirming or denying any of this, the wolves do not equal/outnumber the villagers. Declaring a win would be premature.

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
I'm thinking Fraction2, RJS and fowltief are wolves now.
I'm certain they're wolves now. You and Pyure are clearly village, erin is blacksmith (nobody has claimed this yet so) and nojr is apparently farmer.
If there were 4 wolves I'd say nojr could be one too.

But anyways: vote RJS
we might still win this game if so37 does not decide to screw around. @Someone Else 37 if you're reading this can you please kill either fraction or fowl?