Share, wolf: Villagers vs. Zombies! [Game Thread]

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Ok guys: If I bring us to tie, and memory serves me correctly, EVERYONE with a vote on them is on the table. I'm not really willing to make that decision with 2 minutes left so we can RNG-hang one person instead of another. Insert-image-of-tweak-from-south-park-here and cross your fingers.

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
SpwnX is a seer, and did reveal himself to me, saying my role. Hence the posts with "Nojr is not a wolf". #LastPostBeforeDayEnd

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
D3 Final Vote Tally (13/13)
  • SpwnX (6)- ljfa, erindalc, Pyure, Eruamtien, RJS, Someone Else 37
  • Someone Else 37 (4)- Fraction2, goreae, Vikestep, 016Nojr
  • Vikestep (2)- SpwnX, fowltief
  • 016Nojr (1)- VictiniX888

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
The village was starting to look downright empty. Houses once bustling with activity were now completely deserted, and most of the deceased were innocent to begin with. The testificates hoped to turn their luck around by killing off SpwnX, a local weirdo who spent all his time looking at (crystal) balls. Repeated cries of "No! Help! I'm just a Witch!" didn't really change their minds.

The next morning, surviving residents were treated to a strange sight: A locomotive, freshly refueled, chugging around town with an empty passenger car. They could tell it belonged to Eruantyen, the Railcraft Villager, and the train's conductor was nowhere to be found. No one could tell what he filled the engine with before he left, either, but one thing was for sure- The exhaust smelled a hell of a lot like burnt barbecue.

Day Three Summary
  • SpwnX was lynched! He was a Witchery Villager.
  • Erunatien was killed by Zombies! He was a Railcraft Villager.
Begin Day Four!

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
Also how in the hell does that prove you nojr? Why did you just sit back with that information and not tell us and just let us kill our seer?
Remember the "Nojr and SpwnX are wolves"?
I did not tell because that would just be "Protecting his wolf friend".
If you look back you can see SpwnX specifically saying: "Nojr is not a wolf"

Now, bedtime IRL. 5:30 AM atm

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Remember the "Nojr and SpwnX are wolves"?
I did not tell because that would just be "Protecting his wolf friend".
If you look back you can see SpwnX specifically saying: "Nojr is not a wolf"

Now, bedtime IRL. 5:30 AM atm
So you make some defense. At first it would be written off as wolf-on-wolf action (hubba hubba) but you fight for it. Reinforce it. You lay down your life for the seer. I would've said lynch me instead if you think we're both wolves, just don't touch spwn.

Also, you claimed to be a farmer to me. A generic villager. You had every reason to sacrifice yourself. I seriously hope it was worth it.

I was in contact with eruantien before he passed. I got this snippet yesterday:

I honestly have shit for leads and don't wanna do what I did last game, eg lynching 50 guys for no reason.

Whoever wrote that, please contact me. Give me the whole message. Tell me who it was with and more information on it.

The only other snippet I received was from my convo with pyure, which solidified his claim.

For now, Vote nojr. This would be an amazing wolf play. Get a zombie villager to mask as farmer and the seer scans them, sees villager, and is sold. The seer then talks about this villager being innocent and then the villager sacrifices said seer to cement his legitimacy. I honestly don't quite buy that.