Private Pack Shadowrealm, Shadowrealm pack 2.0. MC 1.6.4 (whitelist)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

JDFogal

Jul 29, 2019
i LOVE this server so much! its really fun and i have ALOT to do on it im currently working on my base and strikingwolf is gonna attach it to the nexus

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: AzzRo

Minecraft experience: 3 years

Average behaviour and goal on server: I want join to new community to learn uknown for me mods and meet new people. Beautiful buildings attached

Some information about yourself: I'm friendly

if you read the rules and do you agree with them? Completely. They seem really fair.
Will whitelist you soon and send pack code.
---------------------------------------------------------
Shadowrealm pack 2.0.3 has been released any previous manually applied fixed are no longer needed as they are in the pack update

Falcon24

Jul 29, 2019
Cool, thanks Shady. Any word on Ars Magica or Thaumic Tinkerer?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
Nope. Mostly update of mods this time. Open per was in the planning but a load of conflicts

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I8190 met Tapatalk

Minethepeeps

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: rooneyboy_1

Minecraft experience:4 years :)

Average behaviour and goal on server: well i wont rage and swear and act childish. I want to meet new people and get an amazing set up of all the mods ive learned

Some information about yourself: Well I'm a guy that loves to play with others and learn with them yeah I'm 13 but that doesn't mean that I'm a noob and stuff I know my way around the block and I'm ready to join you guys

if you read the rules and do you agree with them? I agree 100%

sonicmaster

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: sonicmaster10

Minecraft experience: I've been playing this game for about two years so i know won't need much help

Average behaviour and goal on server: i'm pretty easy going i try not to bother any body try to get everything i want

Some information about yourself: i like to get to a point in a mod pack were i can live comfortably

if you read the rules and do you agree with them? yes the seem to be very reasonable

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: Jus2Beast

Minecraft experience: Ive been playing since late alpha / early beta.

Average behaviour and goal on server: Behavior? I dont cause anyone problems and I dont get involved in others peoples problems too unless it affects me, and my goal is usually to have an AE system with a lot of stuff automated.

Some information about yourself: Im 19 and been playing FtB for a very long time, but Im getting bored of the packs so Im looking for a new one and this server for some reason stuck out :)

if you read the rules and do you agree with them? Yes I agree

Last edited:

Falcon24

Jul 29, 2019
Shady, we just had an attack of the endermen on the server that caused some massive lag. Don't know if it's part of HEE, but it makes it unplayable for me and I'm sure many others

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

flamedance58

Jul 29, 2019
Just had a report of dropping FPS due to people leaving their wood farms on 24/7.

Might I suggest that people have it set up so their farms stop when reaching max capacity?

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
And if people wont do so i'll just disable chunk loaders to keep it loaded on dc

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
Fair enough. Can I note I've always had a significantly lower frame rate on your pack. I normally get 100+, but on your pack I stick around 35. Do you think disabling tree farms might help that?

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
Oh sorry forgot about it. I'll do the required stuff when at home