Private Pack Shadowrealm, Shadowrealm pack 2.0. MC 1.6.4 (whitelist)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
Binnies is no problem to add, same for ars. natura seems a bit useless because we have BoP. and not sure about rail craft. might make a poll about it
the poll: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/15FSQ4MJdWvYBQbqIgdCIwX38HHr6qEO_XyuMAfTWP0k/viewform

Natura doesn't add new biomes. It's about plants and trees. It's designed in such a way that it compliments BoP. It's not an alternative.

Sorry if I sound annoying. Natura wasn't my suggestion, but I feel it's presence is missed, especially with TiC. They're like the dynamic duo.

Thanks for listening to mine and other users of the server's suggestions.

Viscye

Jul 29, 2019
I have tried several times to get everything underway. After everything downloaded with no interruptions I tried connecting to the server and it gives me these;
5nkh.png

gr3m.png

I have redownloaded the pack several times and nothing changes. I tried doing everything over again and using the private pack code you provided again and now it's telling me it's an invalid pack code?

KingofSpoons

Jul 29, 2019

Thats odd it would appear you don't have all the mods installed that the server has. The pack/server may be updating.

Edit: From the looks of the mods missing it is certainly an update.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

BlackS0u1

Jul 29, 2019
1. BlackS0u1
2. 14
3. 3 year
4. Play and develop
5. I love play ftb and another modpacks and DANILA V WHITELIST ILI VPUSKAI !!!!

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
Thats odd it would appear you don't have all the mods installed that the server has. The pack/server may be updating.

Edit: From the looks of the mods missing it is certainly an update.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2
pack updates dont happend on any other day then thursdays/fridays

Edit:

Will accept applications again later today/tomorrow. since some have already posted but didnt get a answer from me yet

Last edited:

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: Sabakugaara8

Minecraft experience: I've been playing Minecraft since early beta

Average behaviour and goal on server: I usually stay alone or maybe live in my own area next to another person. I never usually go into a server with a goal.

Some information about yourself: My name is Cameron, I live in Arizona, I'm a pretty nice guy, quiet at first but pretty mellow once I get to know everyone.

if you read the rules and do you agree with them? Without a doubt.

1. p548dad8
2. 15
3. 1.5 year
4. Play and develop
5. I love Minecraft and FTB assembly. On your server, I will conduct much time since I love Minecraft Build. I also love to talk on Skype, it's great fun.
6. Yes!

Accepted. pack code will show up in pm[DOUBLEPOST=1389680558][/DOUBLEPOST]
1. BlackS0u1
2. 14
3. 3 year
4. Play and develop
5. I love play ftb and another modpacks and DANILA V WHITELIST ILI VPUSKAI !!!!
Accepted. pack code will be in pm

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
well a few mods i had planned added without error. didnt try railcraft yet. ars is spitting id conflicts in my face

Edit: added railcraft without error

dont worry this is all local beta testing of the next version

Last edited:

Falcon24

Jul 29, 2019
well a few mods i had planned added without error. didnt try railcraft yet. ars is spitting id conflicts in my face

Edit: added railcraft without error

dont worry this is all local beta testing of the next version

Sounds great! If you need help testing or with IDs, I'm more than willing to help in my free time. School work will be starting up at the end of this week though. I also don't mind helping with updating if you need/want it.

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for letting me know. Next pack update will/might be next week. I was trying this week but have a quite busy life atm

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

flamedance58

Jul 29, 2019
Redstone Arsenal is an interesting mod.
(http://www.teamcofh.com/index.php?page=downloads)

Same people who made Thermal Expansion, you pretty much take Electrum Dust and use the Liquid Transposer to combine it with Glowstone and you and smelt that into a flux metal that when used to make tools inately have flux in 'em, they have some special abilities and such.
Kinda like those tools from EE2 where each tool had a special ability, 'cept this time they have a power cost on 'em.

Not very big but it's compat with TE obviously and it's pretty nifty.

Havek

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: havek42

Minecraft experience: Since Beta 1.3

Average behaviour and goal on server:I like to help others and try to be the best on the server.

Some information about yourself: I go to a private school, i value education above all else and i enjoy working with a community to further others and myself.

if you read the rules and do you agree with them? I do

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
Redstone Arsenal is an interesting mod.
(http://www.teamcofh.com/index.php?page=downloads)

Same people who made Thermal Expansion, you pretty much take Electrum Dust and use the Liquid Transposer to combine it with Glowstone and you and smelt that into a flux metal that when used to make tools inately have flux in 'em, they have some special abilities and such.
Kinda like those tools from EE2 where each tool had a special ability, 'cept this time they have a power cost on 'em.

Not very big but it's compat with TE obviously and it's pretty nifty.

Seconded. May I also request Thaumic Tinkerer and Mekanism? Mekanism is a RF based mod that adds lots of really cool unique machines and Thaumic Tinkerer is an addon to Thaumcraft that adds lots of really cool blocks and wand foci. JC_freak may tell you I have alterior motives for adding TT. Ignore him.

Edit: I'd also like Hats. It's very unnecessary, so a no is fairly reasonable. It's fun collecting hats and now you can trade them it could lead to some great multiplayer interaction.

Edit 2: I'd also reccomend setting MFR to use TE recipes. It gives the mod a more unified feel preventing too many duplicate blocks.

Edit 3: Sorry, I must look needy. But I just noticed you don't have Tinkerer's Mechworks. Without t, it's kinda like playing with an incomplete mod. Sorry...

Edit 4: Sorry, I sound so very annoying in my head, but Bibliocraft. Just some neat utilities and can make my base look really nice. I feel like I'm being really intrusive. Sorry.

Last edited:

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
Bug Report: If you use a TiC lumber axe on a tree all the blocks become invisible. You can make all the blocks visible again by placing cobblestone where they were.

I forgot TreeCapitor was installed. Sorry.

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
Can you staye how and what in 1 clear post please? Dont have the time too look into it atm

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I8190 met Tapatalk