Private Pack Shadowrealm, Shadowrealm pack 2.0. MC 1.6.4 (whitelist)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
Oh OK. Is it planned to be on the server?

I've been playing on the server quite a bit and I've got to say I've been having a lot of fun.

BTW Biomes O Plenty world type isn't enabled, is this purposeful? This is preventing BoP biomes from spawning.

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
Does utils require server side install? And no idea why its disabled. If it is its either by default or universal ftb config since that is the base i used

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
It requires a server side install, it adds new blocks. It doesn't appear to be in my client.

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm it will/might be in the next update then

Awesome. Will you enable BoP biomes on the server?

When talking on the server we came up with 4 more recommendations. This is your pack so feel free to ignore them. Binnies mods, Ars Magica, Natura and Railcraft.

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
Ill look into them when i have the chance. And i might reset map tonight and enable the bop biomes. I thought they would be on by default

Falcon24

Jul 29, 2019
Really enjoying it so far! But was bummed that BoP wasn't enabled for whatever reason. Can't wait for our little community to all get on and have a fun time together!

Also, I found this structure ( 2014-01-11_09.36.37.png) while running about. Anyone know what mod its from?

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
Really enjoying it so far! But was bummed that BoP wasn't enabled for whatever reason. Can't wait for our little community to all get on and have a fun time together!

Also, I found this structure (View attachment 9189) while running about. Anyone know what mod its from?

I think it's Witchery. Good to see your know where you are now.

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
Alright. I've been playing for about 6 hours. Had a lot of fun with your pack. I think it's great. But I think a world reset is need for Biomes O Plenty. If you are planning to update as well maybe you should hold off on the reset until then IMO. It's a good pack and a good server. That's all.

ArchiCreations

Jul 29, 2019
1. p548dad8
2. 15
3. 1.5 year
4. Play and develop
5. I love Minecraft and FTB assembly. On your server, I will conduct much time since I love Minecraft Build. I also love to talk on Skype, it's great fun.
6. Yes!

Last edited:

flamedance58

Jul 29, 2019
Thought of a great mod to add!

http://www.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraft/morpheus

Pretty much makes it easier for everyone to know when to sleep or if it'd be handy to do. Not only that but you can change it so you only need a certain % of players to be in a bed!

Also, is there another way to download the pack? A friend of mine is having trouble downloading it, he says it's really slow and for some reason when it does complete it keeps saying he's missing a file.

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
Ill look into it somewhere today. And not that i know of. He might have luck selecting another download server

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure... it was a option somewhere. It was in options of thr launcher i think else ask in #ftb on esper.net irc

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
Last edited:

CamShirayuki

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: Sabakugaara8

Minecraft experience: I've been playing Minecraft since early beta

Average behaviour and goal on server: I usually stay alone or maybe live in my own area next to another person. I never usually go into a server with a goal.

Some information about yourself: My name is Cameron, I live in Arizona, I'm a pretty nice guy, quiet at first but pretty mellow once I get to know everyone.

if you read the rules and do you agree with them? Without a doubt.