Private Pack ShadowRealm | ShadowRealm pack 1.0.6 (request for thread lock)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name:liawjunwei1999
Minecraft experience:Had play most tekkit and normal minecraft servers and wanna try your servers now . Would love to practice and will listen to all rules and staffs.
accepted. ill pm pack code

serki

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: serki
Minecraft experience: I´ve been playing minecraft since alpha. I have also used Industrial Craft almost since it first came out and played a lot of Tekkit.
Average behaviour and goal on server: I will probably travel out and live on my own but i´m glad too help other people if they have problems or contribute to community builds.
I´ve been searching for a while for a good server to play FTB on with some nice people and good administrators and i hope your server will prove to be good.
I have read and accepted the rules.

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: serki
Minecraft experience: I´ve been playing minecraft since alpha. I have also used Industrial Craft almost since it first came out and played a lot of Tekkit.
Average behaviour and goal on server: I will probably travel out and live on my own but i´m glad too help other people if they have problems or contribute to community builds.
I´ve been searching for a while for a good server to play FTB on with some nice people and good administrators and i hope your server will prove to be good.
I have read and accepted the rules.
accepted, ill pm the temp pack link and the private pack code
Can I have the link/code because idk how to do a application can u add me plzzz
filling out the application is easy -.-

Godisgrisen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Godisgrisen
Experience: I've been playing Minecraft since early alpha. I'm mostly experienced in IndustrialCraft and Equivalent Exchange, but have been playing FTB now for a month or two.
My goal with this server is probably to just have fun, learning more about FTB and meeting nice people. I have never, ever been banned from a single server and I am a generally nice person.
I have read and accepted the rules. It seems fair.
/Godisgrisen

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Godisgrisen
Experience: I've been playing Minecraft since early alpha. I'm mostly experienced in IndustrialCraft and Equivalent Exchange, but have been playing FTB now for a month or two.
My goal with this server is probably to just have fun, learning more about FTB and meeting nice people. I have never, ever been banned from a single server and I am a generally nice person.
I have read and accepted the rules. It seems fair.
/Godisgrisen
accepted, ill pm the needed info

kitsune5273

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name:tibblaye
Minecraft experience: to much to put into words
Average behaviour and goal on server: havn't really been on many servers goal well idk about goals
also state that you have read and accept all the rules rules what rules lol >.> basic enough to follow =P

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name:tibblaye
Minecraft experience: to much to put into words
Average behaviour and goal on server: havn't really been on many servers goal well idk about goals
also state that you have read and accept all the rules rules what rules lol >.> basic enough to follow =P
accepted. ill pm the info

TheMag

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:
magby17
Minecraft experience:
I've played Minecraft since alpha.
9 weeks of FTB experience.
Average behaviour and goal on server:
My goal on the server is to build cool places and get quantum suit and get all the achivements.
Also state that you have read and accept all the rules:
I read and accept the rules

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:
magby17
Minecraft experience:
I've played Minecraft since alpha.
9 weeks of FTB experience.
Average behaviour and goal on server:
My goal on the server is to build cool places and get quantum suit and get all the achivements.
Also state that you have read and accept all the rules:
I read and accept the rules
accepted. ill pm the private pack code once the 1.0.4 update of the pack is on the launcher

Wisdoms

Jul 29, 2019
Hey dude, I know I've asked for a lot of whitelisting, but I got another one- " NakaNaideZerg " we plan to do a series with your permission on ur server ^^

Wisdoms

Jul 29, 2019
I vote for a removal of the availability of the ICBM bombs/nukes

Also I vote for a map reset.