Private Pack ShadowRealm | ShadowRealm pack 1.0.6 (request for thread lock)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

boxband

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: boxband
MINECRAFT XP: plenty ive played for 3 years and watched for 4
AVERAGE BEHAVIOUR ON SERVER AND GOAL: i am very well behaved nerver been baned and my goal is to make friends and have fun (oh and to make a few frame quarries on the way) i am have just done homework and finished dinner im 15 so dont drink

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name:jplegend98
Minecraft experience:ve played minecraft scince 1.6.6 and moded scince 1.8.1
Average behaviour and goal on server:to have fun chill out and play with this great combonation of mods
also state that you have read and accept all the rules yes i have
accepted and EE3 isnt removed. i thought about it but added it though[DOUBLEPOST=1360677401][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: boxband
MINECRAFT XP: plenty ive played for 3 years and watched for 4
AVERAGE BEHAVIOUR ON SERVER AND GOAL: i am very well behaved nerver been baned and my goal is to make friends and have fun (oh and to make a few frame quarries on the way) i am have just done homework and finished dinner im 15 so dont drink
accepted

onedan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: shamancs
MINECRAFT XP: First game was game in Indev. I play 1-2 years.
AVERAGE BEHAVIOUR ON SERVER AND GOAL: i am good boy, with exp in some mods. I want play with a lot of mods because play in standart pakcs very boring(for me)You have some very good and intresting mods, who attract people on server.

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
We are migrating to a new node on the hosting company we are at. the box we are on atm is overloaded. the IP will change. i will put it in the OP and send it to the people who i already accepted

Laloth000

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: Laloth
Minecraft experience: Been playing since Halloween update, ran a server for a year and half and currently running a FTB server and looking for a new server to play on so i am not ask 100 of questions on.
Average behavior and goal on server: My behavior on the server is very friendly and helpful and my goal is to just have a nice base and be well functioning.
I have read and accepted the rules!

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: shamancs
MINECRAFT XP: First game was game in Indev. I play 1-2 years.
AVERAGE BEHAVIOUR ON SERVER AND GOAL: i am good boy, with exp in some mods. I want play with a lot of mods because play in standart pakcs very boring(for me)You have some very good and intresting mods, who attract people on server.
Ingame name: Laloth
Minecraft experience: Been playing since Halloween update, ran a server for a year and half and currently running a FTB server and looking for a new server to play on so i am not ask 100 of questions on.
Average behavior and goal on server: My behavior on the server is very friendly and helpful and my goal is to just have a nice base and be well functioning.
I have read and accepted the rules!
both accepted. you will be added to the whitelist tonight (my time)

zechariah

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: heriochalfling
Minecraft experience:since like 1.1
Average behaviour and goal on server: to get a good house and get far in all the mods and play with freinds and fun server members
also state that you have read and accept all the rules yes and they are good rules i like the use quarries responsability

Wisdoms

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: wisdoms

Fun Fact: My name doesn't mean " Of great Wisdom " as grammatically incorrect- thus WISDOMS cannot be expressed as an individual thing or noun. Wisdom is a state of mind which cannot be verbally corrected as it is used in a non-formal special NOUN meaning yet again- a state of mind(my own haven)

Minecraft experience: Been playing normal MC pre-it's existence to the new world, pre-alpha player(before .jar), experimented with Tekkit and the TechnicLauncher for some time with a private community known as SS- joined a league of legends clan(was recruited because of skill-cap) which had/hosted a Feed The Beast pack in FTB Retro- all the way into FTB Mindcrack and into private packs- Recently quit my last server, in-which the host de-publicized the server and essentially shut down all of my creations because he " wanted to move on " - which his version of moving on was; " 3 happy players? Psh, forget this server. "

Average behavior and goal on server: My average behavior is usually dependent on how the server reacts to me, I like to adjust to lower aged or elder aged players to assume a role in that place and age group- Overall goal is to create an everlasting grid, dominate my environment, and use my resources for creative and artistic greek/mystikal advances into a world with raw power. (Sorry for run-ons)

also state that you have read and accept all the rules: The rules are fine, " 2. No excessive offensive language " Not to shoo you away from my application, but I do cuss if I die. Like the occasional " god damnit " or " fuck... " Other than that, I usually try to stick to teamspeak; which I won't flame anyone.... Unless they are stupid and instigating a fight with me out of bitterness or narcissistic prickary.

Also @ Above poster " Laloth "
Ha, that's the host that pretty much abandoned his community.

His last words to me was " F--k you c--t you're so stupid wisdoms "
Good luck having peace with him around.

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: wisdoms

Fun Fact: My name doesn't mean " Of great Wisdom " as grammatically incorrect- thus WISDOMS cannot be expressed as an individual thing or noun. Wisdom is a state of mind which cannot be verbally corrected as it is used in a non-formal special NOUN meaning yet again- a state of mind(my own haven)

Minecraft experience: Been playing normal MC pre-it's existence to the new world, pre-alpha player(before .jar), experimented with Tekkit and the TechnicLauncher for some time with a private community known as SS- joined a league of legends clan(was recruited because of skill-cap) which had/hosted a Feed The Beast pack in FTB Retro- all the way into FTB Mindcrack and into private packs- Recently quit my last server, in-which the host de-publicized the server and essentially shut down all of my creations because he " wanted to move on " - which his version of moving on was; " 3 happy players? Psh, forget this server. "

Average behavior and goal on server: My average behavior is usually dependent on how the server reacts to me, I like to adjust to lower aged or elder aged players to assume a role in that place and age group- Overall goal is to create an everlasting grid, dominate my environment, and use my resources for creative and artistic greek/mystikal advances into a world with raw power. (Sorry for run-ons)

also state that you have read and accept all the rules: The rules are fine, " 2. No excessive offensive language " Not to shoo you away from my application, but I do cuss if I die. Like the occasional " god damnit " or " fuck... " Other than that, I usually try to stick to teamspeak; which I won't flame anyone.... Unless they are stupid and instigating a fight with me out of bitterness or narcissistic prickary.

Also @ Above poster " Laloth "
Ha, that's the host that pretty much abandoned his community.

His last words to me was " F--k you c--t you're so stupid wisdoms "
Good luck having peace with him around.
you are accepted on the server and as in the rules and in the OP if he causes problems he will be banned. and added to the black list on the main post
ill pm you the private code later today and whitelist you

bwblazerkid

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: bwblazerkid
Minecraft experience: Over a year and a half, 90% of which was with mods
Average behaviour and goal on server: To be a member of a fun community and to build some epic stuff with you guys
also state that you have read and accept all the rules I've read them all and agree totally, pretty short list for such a cool looking serevr

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
the changelog for the upcomming pack update:
changelog ShadowRealm pack 1.0.3
* Fixed Twilight Forest client side bug with dimension ID mis match

* added: Charge pads
* added: Liquid XP
* added: FloreSoma clouds
* added: FloraSoma corruptor
* added: FloraSoma crops
* added: FloraSome Trees
* added: Infiblocks
* added: InfiMicroblocks

* Updated: Forge
* Updated: Buildcraft
* Updated: CoFHCore
* Updated: ComputerCraft
* Updated: Extrabees
* Updated: ExtrabiomesXL
* Updated: Forestry
* Updated: GregTechMod
* Updated: IC2NuclearControl
* Updated: Industrialcraft-2
* Updated: InventoryTweaks
* Updated: Ironchest-universal
* Updated: Miscperipherals
* Updated: Railcraft
* Updated: ThermalExpansion

(forgot to update stevercarts)

Wisdoms

Jul 29, 2019
Upon entering the twilight forest

Attachments

• crash-2013-02-17_21.19.20-client.txt
    11.3 KB · Views: 109

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
Server down? It kinda crashed before it restarted and never came back up. Updates?
that is because it gave a read time out on boot. no idea why that happens
Upon entering the twilight forest
the wrong dimension error will be fixed next pack update. someone has to tp you away now once you login. and you can maunally fix it for now by changing the dimension ID into 17 in the twilight config

herpes101

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name:dongxin
Minecraft experience:3 months of playing vanilla minecraft and fairly recently started with mods
Average behaviour and goal on server: TO LEARN! and try using all the new mods i have heard of XD
I ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS!

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: bwblazerkid
Minecraft experience: Over a year and a half, 90% of which was with mods
Average behaviour and goal on server: To be a member of a fun community and to build some epic stuff with you guys
also state that you have read and accept all the rules I've read them all and agree totally, pretty short list for such a cool looking serevr
accepted
have i been un whitlisted jplegend98 i was of my computer had a virus and i wasnt able to come on
ill re-add you
Ingame name:dongxin
Minecraft experience:3 months of playing vanilla minecraft and fairly recently started with mods
Average behaviour and goal on server: TO LEARN! and try using all the new mods i have heard of XD
I ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS!
accepted. you will all recieve a pm with the private pack code for those who dont have it yet.

Note to everyone, there is a small issue with the 1.0.3 version of the pack. the fix is also known
Edit DivineRPG.cfg and replace it with the content of the following link:
http://pastebin.com/wcJE4VhJ
this fix will be added in the 1.0.4 version of the pack

Erztsuku

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name:liawjunwei1999
Minecraft experience:Had play most tekkit and normal minecraft servers and wanna try your servers now . Would love to practice and will listen to all rules and staffs.