Private Pack ShadowRealm | ShadowRealm pack 1.0.6 (request for thread lock)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

DrParadise

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: DrParadise
Minecraft experience: I've been playing since 1.7, and love and adore modded Minecraft!
Average behaviour and goal on server: I'm just chill and really just want to play and build and enjoy the mods and the combinations of them.

greatshooter

Jul 29, 2019
in-game name: greatshooter
My MC experience: have played vanilla mc since 2010 and have been using tech mods from around 1.8
My Typical behaviour:Well my typical behaviour on a server usually varies, sometimes i am just hardcoring mc or full out running around trying to help people. Some of my goals on the server would probably be a full out steam powered machine room and mega mob grinders using soul shards and more ideas later on

And on another note, is there any change to the gregtech config and what version are the mods you have added( also possible id conflicts that you can warn us about)

EDIT: Put all the latest version of the mods on and there was no id conflicts

KMaxor

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: KMaxor
Minecraft experience: Vanilla on and off since 2011, Tekkit/technic in the past few months
Average behaviour and goal on server: I usually play by myself and like to create aesthetic structures/homes with resources I gather
I've read and accept all the rules listed.

Juxtaposer

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: Juxtaposer
Minecraft experience: Been playing since Beta, but only really got into modded Minecraft since finding ComputerCraft ~1 year ago.
Average behaviour and goal on server: Community oriented, I enjoy programming computers and turtles for larger projects.
I have read and accept all rules of the server.

SmallButBeast

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: SmallButBeast
Minecraft experience: I have been playing minecraft for about a year and a half now and more importantly i have been playing FTB for around 4 months and i have been using most of the mods in the mindcrack pack for ages (Mystcraft Pun :D)
Average behaviour and goal on server: I want to join a good server where i dont get griefed, but also i dont want plugins and my goal on the server would be to make a public power/machine depot and a town for beginners
I read and i strongly agree to all the rules

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: jumpfight5
Minecraft experience: I've played Mindcrack on other servers, I'm pretty good with tekkit and automation.
Average behaviour and goal on server: Eh, mostly depends on the people there. I'll be friendly, but I'll live alone (at least 600 blocks away from someone else), I'll participate in trades and what not and help others out, but I won't live nearby people or with anyone, due to lag and landscape. I want to be able to have tons of energy and automation, I love automation. Eventually, I'll set up railstations and the like for easy transportation (there's always the portals, but they bug out sometimes).
I have read and accept all the rules

Do you guys have a mining age (with dense ores)? Do you have ages for us to choose to live in? I'd like to see how mystcraft is implemented in servers, I have not played on a server with it on (Mindcrack doesn't have it and Tekkit had it for SSP).

xLiiFezx

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: xLiiFezx
Minecraft experience: Been playing ever since Infdev, and I started to play Tekkit when the craze for it first started. I've been watching Etho and Monkeyfarm for a while now, and I decided to try FTB not too long ago. First time trying to join a public server so I'd figure I would give this one a shot. I know redstone, and basically everything else involved with default Minecraft. Tekkit and FTB things I'm not 100% on yet, but I'm getting there. :)

Average behaviour and goal on server: I tend to play with a small group of people and we start a large "base", but I am leaning towards living alone and interacting with other players for larger projects and such. I can help buildup the spawn area, and I think we could do something with a public transportation system once we get enough players, somewhat like the Mindcrack default server with their nether hub.

I have read and I accept the rules.

Hope to see you guys in game! :)

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
ok eveyone before i add you guys to the whitelist, what would you guys think about adding the Divine RPG mod to mindcrack. i worked out the config yesterday to prevent any ID conflct

shenzu

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name:
shenzu​
Minecraft experience:
4 years of minecraft experience​
5 weeks of FTB experience​
Average behaviour and goal on server:
my goal on this server is​
To build alot of cool things, and try some things i didnt made in single player​
also state that you have read and accept all the rules
I read and accept the rules

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
Well, after looking at it, seems like its a really intensive, lag causing mod. Since you own the server, it'd be up to you if it can run it all. Any cross mod compatibility?

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
well i hope it can run without issues on the host. else i would have to get a better host i think. and not sure if it has that

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
i didnt add any people yet ontop of already added since i am working on a private pack we might switch to

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
If you have to remove parts of other mods (quarries, mob spawners), then I'd say don't add it. Its a big mod, but the lack of cross compatibility scares/annoys me.

SmallButBeast

Jul 29, 2019
Oh and as for the Divine RPG i wouldnt want it because it would lag the server alot with all the dimesions to load and if people try and do boss fights near spawn or a town of somesort things will get really out of control

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
Consider a few extra mystcraft ages, so people can live in different ages. Have decay off, and add a mining age with dense ores x2 or x3. People can put quarries in there instead, it makes the overworld a much nicer place to live in with no big quarry or computercraft turtle holes. Also, that divine RPG mod makes a lot of things a bit harder and more confusing. FTB (even for the pros) is still a quite difficult modpack to get the hang of every single mod with.

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
well i made divine RPG already working with the rest of mindcrack. getting rid of traincraft (almost nobody uses it). and i dont think all dimensions will be loaded at once. and i will have a dense ore age but no age for every single person since that would cuase lag