SF3 random FPS issues - unplayable

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
H

Hadiz1z

Title SF3 random FPS issues - unplayable

Launcher Type Curse App

Modpack SF3

Modpack version 3.0.8

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file

Details of the issue Thx to @grandrolf 4 info

Hey Mates!

First I Played SF3 several hours in 3.0.5 without any probs. Then one day fps dropped to 0-3 after login. I updated to 3.0.8 and backed up the world. After the update everything went fine until I decided to let my autosieves work overnight. In the morning (after 3-4 days) the same issue occured.

I updated my graphics driver (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960) and reinstalled SF3. Im using curse client for this.

I allowed the game to use 6GB of my RAM. Other Modpacks are running as normal (UltimateQuestPack, Regrowths, Farming Village). SF3 is the only instance (well, the most RAM intense one) which is unplayable. F3 mode ingame shows that it's using 3GB RAM only if I'm standing still o_O I'm just at the start of SF3 and there aren't heavy machines running.

Here is the logfile (another thx to @grandrolf):
http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/e86d05bd

(Maybe the link isnt shown immediately, cause this is one of my first posts)

Thanks for your help
Hadi