SF 3 getting error when loading world

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
F

FrostyBlocker

Title SF 3 getting error when loading world

Launcher Type FTB Launcher

Modpack Sky Factory 3

Modpack version 3.0.8

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file https://pastebin.com/LExFQfmr

Details of the issue Last action in game was placing cobblestone blocks in a corner to get into the stone age. The issue seems to be an " Exception in server tick loop". I've had a friend who is usually my go-to for any MC related issues, he looked over the crash log and suggested I post it here. The issue "appears" to be java related. I've removed and re-installed the latest version aswell as used the previous version of both 32 and 64 bit. None of the options have corrected the issue. I've also attempted to create new worlds, which also crash when loading into the world. At this point I have no idea what to do. I appreciate you for taking time to look into this issue.

F

FrostyBlocker

Not sure if it is relevant, but through a different launcher- SF 2 works fine. I would assume it's something wrong with the other launcher/files. Hopefully someone has a remedy to get SF 3 working again.

Last edited:

Jaari

Apr 30, 2015
Not sure if it is relevant, but through a different launcher- SF 2 works fine. I would assume it's something wrong with the other launcher/files. Hopefully someone has a remedy to get SF 3 working again.
Alright, going to ask you to find the following text file in your SF3 directory: "island.json" (minus the quotation marks). Open it with a text editor, paste the contents with pastebin. I have a theory of what is going on, but I'm not certain enough at this point yet.