Whitelist Server SeverityCraft | Plugins | Unleashed 1.1.4 | 30slots 6GB ram | PvE/PvP

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

wwecraigd

Jul 29, 2019
Sever info.jpg

Application Example

Ign:
Favourite mod:
What you`ll bring to the server:

kennickyy

Jul 29, 2019
Ign:Kennickyy
Reason for whitelist: i like playing on small community servers, its more fun and the server seems more friendly
Favourite mod:Right now, Computercraft, them the sorting mods like AE and Logistics
What you`ll bring to the server: Im on actively anyway so just keep up the hard work

ivoryfire

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: Ivoryfire
Reason for whitelist: I like bacon
Favourite mod: I'd have to go with buildcraft
What you`ll bring to the server:my sexy body ;)

wwecraigd

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: Ivoryfire
Reason for whitelist: I like bacon
Favourite mod: I'd have to go with buildcraft
What you`ll bring to the server:my sexy body ;)

Unfortunately you haven't given a good enough answer and you will no be added today[DOUBLEPOST=1379608535][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ign:Kennickyy
Reason for whitelist: i like playing on small community servers, its more fun and the server seems more friendly
Favourite mod:Right now, Computercraft, them the sorting mods like AE and Logistics
What you`ll bring to the server: Im on actively anyway so just keep up the hard work

Well done you have been accepted in to the severity craft server stay safe and crafty.
the IP is 78.129.230.70

ivoryfire

Jul 29, 2019
Ah sadface well ok
IGN: Ivoryfire
Reason for whitelist: because i'm very active and want to do survival without cheating in stuff from single player
Favorite mod: buildcraft :)
What you'll bring to the server: I'll eventually bring alot of power to the server my starter buildcraft power is over 140Mj and thats self sustaining power, also very knowledgeable with all the mods except ic2 cause ic2 annoys the shit out of me.

I hope thats good :) Also like to add that my minecraft hours is kinda random. like somtimes itll be early morning then break in after noon then back late evening or sometimes just all day. I took the semester off cause i needed to chill.

wwecraigd

Jul 29, 2019
Ah sadface well ok
IGN: Ivoryfire
Reason for whitelist: because i'm very active and want to do survival without cheating in stuff from single player
Favorite mod: buildcraft :)
What you'll bring to the server: I'll eventually bring alot of power to the server my starter buildcraft power is over 140Mj and thats self sustaining power, also very knowledgeable with all the mods except ic2 cause ic2 annoys the shit out of me.

I hope thats good :) Also like to add that my minecraft hours is kinda random. like somtimes itll be early morning then break in after noon then back late evening or sometimes just all day. I took the semester off cause i needed to chill.

Better added well done

Loki C.G.

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: lokidurfire
Reason for whitelist: I am looking for a new FTB server after getting bored with with vanilla minecraft. Also playing minecraft by your self isnt that fun.
Favourite mod: Any mod with bees.
What you`ll bring to the server: I played a lot in FTB Ultimate and because of this I have a pretty good knowledge base that people can come to with questions on how to set things up. I be setting up a Bee farm with hopefully should give most of the really rare material that greg tech and other mods seem to always need.

wwecraigd

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: lokidurfire
Reason for whitelist: I am looking for a new FTB server after getting bored with with vanilla minecraft. Also playing minecraft by your self isnt that fun.
Favourite mod: Any mod with bees.
What you`ll bring to the server: I played a lot in FTB Ultimate and because of this I have a pretty good knowledge base that people can come to with questions on how to set things up. I be setting up a Bee farm with hopefully should give most of the really rare material that greg tech and other mods seem to always need.

Well done you have been accepted in to the severity craft server stay safe and crafty.
the IP is 78.129.230.70

wwecraigd

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: daeliee
Reason for whitelist: Looking for a good server that is able to keep a playerbase, a few of the servers I've tried just immediately died and end up becoming singleplayer almost, which isn't really what I'm looking for.
Favourite mod: IC2, particularly nuclear energy, a big fan of large nuclear power plants
What you`ll bring to the server: I have a good knowledge of most of the mods in the pack and good ways that can work them together.

the IP is 78.129.230.70

ThisIsBear

Jul 29, 2019
Ign:ThisIsBear
Reason for whitelist:I've been solo on two servers for the last 4 months, zero other players aside from the owner. Would like a place to play where can actually talk and work with people.
Favourite mod:Minefactory Reloaded, especially with the laser drill
What you`ll bring to the server:General help, not a master of anything but i dont mind traveling across the map to help people.

wwecraigd

Jul 29, 2019
Ign:ThisIsBear
Reason for whitelist:I've been solo on two servers for the last 4 months, zero other players aside from the owner. Would like a place to play where can actually talk and work with people.
Favourite mod:Minefactory Reloaded, especially with the laser drill
What you`ll bring to the server:General help, not a master of anything but i dont mind traveling across the map to help people.

the IP is 78.129.230.70

abaconsandwhich

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: abaconsandwhich
Reason for whitelist: i want to be whitelisted because i have spent ages looking for a good whitelisted ftb server with a good community without griefers and its always more fun to play with cool people
Favourite mod: there all so good together but i would say either applied energistics or tinkers construct
What you`ll bring to the server: i have a good knowledge of 90% of the mods and would give help out to anyone, and also help people out with resources if they are needed for new people on the sever

Chanbow

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: Chanbow
Reason for whitelist: I will be active daily and will make new friends on the server. I am also a friendly person and will not argue with the members. I also want to play on a server with an awesome community as I find single player boring after a while.
Favourite mod: I will have to go with tinkers construct but the other mods are all awesome too.
What you`ll bring to the server: I will bring big builds to the server, I will also help anyone in need and show them where to start out on the server.

wwecraigd

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: Chanbow
Reason for whitelist: I will be active daily and will make new friends on the server. I am also a friendly person and will not argue with the members. I also want to play on a server with an awesome community as I find single player boring after a while.
Favourite mod: I will have to go with tinkers construct but the other mods are all awesome too.
What you`ll bring to the server: I will bring big builds to the server, I will also help anyone in need and show them where to start out on the server.

the IP is 78.129.230.70[DOUBLEPOST=1379957318][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ign: abaconsandwhich
Reason for whitelist: i want to be whitelisted because i have spent ages looking for a good whitelisted ftb server with a good community without griefers and its always more fun to play with cool people
Favourite mod: there all so good together but i would say either applied energistics or tinkers construct
What you`ll bring to the server: i have a good knowledge of 90% of the mods and would give help out to anyone, and also help people out with resources if they are needed for new people on the sever

the IP is 78.129.230.70

icedrake2525

Jul 29, 2019
I am applying for three people including myself.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ign: icedrake25
Reason for whitelist: I am here because I wanted a server big enough for me and my to friends to play together with a community.
Favorite mod: Mystcraft - I know that is blocked though but it is still a cool mod. Also I am a Mystcraft beta tester.
What you`ll bring to the server: Lots of creativity, i like to build and FTB gives me more chooses. Also if my friends and i get accepted we will build any big community builds like a nether hub.
Also I have a youtube but most likely wont be posting videos from this server. https://www.youtube.com/user/icedrake2525
Also my brothers are firedrake and thunderdrake
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ign: firedrake282
Reason for whitelist: I want to join a community of FTB players and like to play with other people.
Favorite mod: Thuamcraft 3 - I like magic
What you`ll bring to the server: My great ability to create farms of all most anything. Also my huge builds that i will hopefully create with icedrake and thunderdrake.
Ign: thunderdrake2525
Reason for whitelist: I was looking for a community were i can play and make new friends.
Favorite mod: any storage mod - like Ender Storage and Applied Energistics
What you`ll bring to the server: I will make large community based builds and resource gather for everyone.

Rambotoast

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: Rambotoast
Reason for whitelist: I am a fairly familiar player at FTB, and am looking for a new server to join, with a strong community.
Favourite mod: Would have to be Tinkers construct, or Forestry
What you`ll bring to the server: As i said im a fairly Familiar with all the mods in FTB and would like to get to know new people in the FTB community.

TehEpicPeanut

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TehEpicPeanut
Reason for whitelist: I have been playing single player and want to join a bunch of other people and share what i know
Favorite mod: Thaumcraft is by far my favorite
What you`ll bring to the server: I want to share all of my knowledge of mods and play with a bunch of nice people

Raymanxx1234

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: raymanxx
Reason for whitelist: I get bored of singleplayer quickly because of how quiet it is, I would also like to find out more about the mods
Favourite mod: At the moment, Tinkers' Construct but mainly because I only started using it recently
What you`ll bring to the server: I'll help others find out about new things and share my (limited) knowledge

St0ffe

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: St0ffe
Reason for whitelist: I'd like to join a FTB community, because I'm tired of singleplayer!
Favourite mod: Forestry, AE
What you`ll bring to the server: Good knowledge, good temper and hopefully some fun times.

Urs1997

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: Urs1997
Reason for whitelist: I'd like to join a white-list server because I want to play relaxed without having to watch out for griefers all the time. I really don't like singleplayer but I love minecraft multiplayer. I enjoy playing FTB because it has so many mods that you can play with.
Favourite mod: Thaumcraft
What you`ll bring to the server: I'm an experienced minecraft and FTB player. I am a calm, funny person. I follow the rules and I hope having a good time on your server. Looks good so far!