Whitelist Server SeverityCraft | Plugins | Unleashed 1.1.4 | 30slots 6GB ram | PvE/PvP

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

wwecraigd

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: Rambotoast
Reason for whitelist: I am a fairly familiar player at FTB, and am looking for a new server to join, with a strong community.
Favourite mod: Would have to be Tinkers construct, or Forestry
What you`ll bring to the server: As i said im a fairly Familiar with all the mods in FTB and would like to get to know new people in the FTB community.

IGN: TehEpicPeanut
Reason for whitelist: I have been playing single player and want to join a bunch of other people and share what i know
Favorite mod: Thaumcraft is by far my favorite
What you`ll bring to the server: I want to share all of my knowledge of mods and play with a bunch of nice people

Ign: raymanxx
Reason for whitelist: I get bored of singleplayer quickly because of how quiet it is, I would also like to find out more about the mods
Favourite mod: At the moment, Tinkers' Construct but mainly because I only started using it recently
What you`ll bring to the server: I'll help others find out about new things and share my (limited) knowledge

Ign: St0ffe
Reason for whitelist: I'd like to join a FTB community, because I'm tired of singleplayer!
Favourite mod: Forestry, AE
What you`ll bring to the server: Good knowledge, good temper and hopefully some fun times.

welldone all added sever ip 78.129.230.70

I am applying for three people including myself.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ign: icedrake25
Reason for whitelist: I am here because I wanted a server big enough for me and my to friends to play together with a community.
Favorite mod: Mystcraft - I know that is blocked though but it is still a cool mod. Also I am a Mystcraft beta tester.
What you`ll bring to the server: Lots of creativity, i like to build and FTB gives me more chooses. Also if my friends and i get accepted we will build any big community builds like a nether hub.
Also I have a youtube but most likely wont be posting videos from this server. https://www.youtube.com/user/icedrake2525
Also my brothers are firedrake and thunderdrake
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ign: firedrake282
Reason for whitelist: I want to join a community of FTB players and like to play with other people.
Favorite mod: Thuamcraft 3 - I like magic
What you`ll bring to the server: My great ability to create farms of all most anything. Also my huge builds that i will hopefully create with icedrake and thunderdrake.
Ign: thunderdrake2525
Reason for whitelist: I was looking for a community were i can play and make new friends.
Favorite mod: any storage mod - like Ender Storage and Applied Energistics
What you`ll bring to the server: I will make large community based builds and resource gather for everyone.

sorry you cant apply for others[DOUBLEPOST=1380131994][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ign: Urs1997
Reason for whitelist: I'd like to join a white-list server because I want to play relaxed without having to watch out for griefers all the time. I really don't like singleplayer but I love minecraft multiplayer. I enjoy playing FTB because it has so many mods that you can play with.
Favourite mod: Thaumcraft
What you`ll bring to the server: I'm an experienced minecraft and FTB player. I am a calm, funny person. I follow the rules and I hope having a good time on your server. Looks good so far!

Ign: omegaprime10
Reason for whitelist: I would like to a unleahsed server that has a good community.
Favourite mod: MachineMuse`s Modular Powersuits
What you`ll bring to the server: I know how to use most of the mods. I will also be active on the server.

Blazze909

Jul 29, 2019
Application Example

Ign: carsontig3567
Reason for whitelist: I want to find a server to play on that has a small awesome community, work together with people and have fun!
Favourite mod: Apllied Energistics, Tinkerers Construct or Thermal Expansion
What you`ll bring to the server: A willingness to help out, a worthy member, and an awesome human being. Oh and maybe an LP.

wwecraigd

Jul 29, 2019
Application Example

Ign: carsontig3567
Reason for whitelist: I want to find a server to play on that has a small awesome community, work together with people and have fun!
Favourite mod: Apllied Energistics, Tinkerers Construct or Thermal Expansion
What you`ll bring to the server: A willingness to help out, a worthy member, and an awesome human being. Oh and maybe an LP.

besuikerd

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: besuikerd
Reason for whitelist: Am looking for a unleashed server. I like a server that isn't too massive and where people help out eachother
Favourite mod: Computercraft!
What you`ll bring to the server: an experienced FTB player and fun!

Sacapuntas

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: Sacapuntas
Reason for whitelist: Single player isnt any fun without people to interact with.
Favourite mod: AE
What you`ll bring to the server: I've been playing FTB and tekkit for along time and I could assist new players with any troubles.

Quantuml33p

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: Quantuml33p
Reason for whitelist: looking for an active community of people to play with who won't bring their personal prejudices into the game. I just want to have fun I love Minecraft but it gets so boring playing solo
Favourite mod: TC or Thaumcraft
What you`ll bring to the server: I try to be helpful, insightful, and gracious. I bring my creativity and my building skills, and maybe some cake.

Hawkeye

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: TheHawkeyeNL
Reason for whitelist: I'm looking for a new server since my last one died out
Favourite mod: Applied energistics because you can automate almost everything if you're smart enough to think out of the box
What you`ll bring to the server: some knowledge, I hope a lot of fun and talk at the chat

wwecraigd

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: TheHawkeyeNL
Reason for whitelist: I'm looking for a new server since my last one died out
Favourite mod: Applied energistics because you can automate almost everything if you're smart enough to think out of the box
What you`ll bring to the server: some knowledge, I hope a lot of fun and talk at the chat

Reason for whitelist: looking for an active community of people to play with who won't bring their personal prejudices into the game. I just want to have fun I love Minecraft but it gets so boring playing solo
What you`ll bring to the server: I try to be helpful, insightful, and gracious. I bring my creativity and my building skills, and maybe some cake.

Ign: besuikerd
Reason for whitelist: Am looking for a unleashed server. I like a server that isn't too massive and where people help out eachother
Favourite mod: Computercraft!
What you`ll bring to the server: an experienced FTB player and fun!

DavidCraps

Jul 29, 2019
Ign:TheTechPony
Reason: I'd like to join because I want a server where people won't just grief me randomly and I would like to meet some new people.
Favorite Mod:Dartcraft,TC,TE
What I'll bring: I will bring kindness and support[DOUBLEPOST=1380395908][/DOUBLEPOST]Srry it fixed my thing it's dartcraft

utterablehawk675

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: Utterablehawk675
Reason for whitelist: Old server is inactive, tired of playing single player on a server :p
Favourite mod: Logistics pipes
What you`ll bring to the server: decent amount of knowledge, and ill help others if they need it

wwecraigd

Jul 29, 2019
Ign:TheTechPony
Reason: I'd like to join because I want a server where people won't just grief me randomly and I would like to meet some new people.
Favorite Mod:Dartcraft,TC,TE
What I'll bring: I will bring kindness and support[DOUBLEPOST=1380395908][/DOUBLEPOST]Srry it fixed my thing it's dartcraft

Ign: Utterablehawk675
Reason for whitelist: Old server is inactive, tired of playing single player on a server :p
Favourite mod: Logistics pipes
What you`ll bring to the server: decent amount of knowledge, and ill help others if they need it

Kristoffer

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: kristoffer55
Reason for whitelist: I got borred in SSP, and found this awesome server, and would like to try my luck here :)
Favourite mod: Thermal Exspansion
What you`ll bring to the server: A happy active player, ready to support people

wwecraigd

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: kristoffer55
Reason for whitelist: I got borred in SSP, and found this awesome server, and would like to try my luck here :)
Favourite mod: Thermal Exspansion
What you`ll bring to the server: A happy active player, ready to support people

PepsimaxL

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: PepsimaxL
Reason for whitelist: i want to be a part of a new ftb community and have fun.
Favourite mod: There are so many, but Buildcraft and thermal expansion :D
What you`ll bring to the server: i will help other people, make awsome stuff and some public stuff. like a public farm, machine room etc...
if you want more info Like skype and such then PM me :)
EDIT: mayby me and my friend will make a Lets play or something, cant promise anything since GTA online in 2 days and BF4 beta :D