Severe World Creation Problem

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

LunaticMiner

Jul 29, 2019
About 75% of the time when I create a world on the direwolf20 1.6 pack, the world crashes instantly. When I load it back up, the keybindings (or possibly even the functionality) of NEI are missing. Here's what happens. World loads up. Chunks load. I check NEI for an item I was trying to cheat in. Right click. Nothing happens. Left click. Recipe screen. Please help, this is starting to ruin it for me.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
About 75% of the time when I create a world on the direwolf20 1.6 pack, the world crashes instantly. When I load it back up, the keybindings (or possibly even the functionality) of NEI are missing. Here's what happens. World loads up. Chunks load. I check NEI for an item I was trying to cheat in. Right click. Nothing happens. Left click. Recipe screen. Please help, this is starting to ruin it for me.
That means NEI is in recipe mode. You have to set it to Cheat mode.

Reactions: RealSketch

LunaticMiner

Jul 29, 2019
You take me for an idiot... I understand I made a simple mistake but you don't have to be dicks about it.

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
You take me for an idiot... I understand I made a simple mistake but you don't have to be dicks about it.

Um, I wasn't trying to be a dick. It looked like your query in the thread had been resolved, so it's time for a little bit of innocent fun :)

And in that vein, REPENT! BOW BEFORE COLIN!

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking