Set for life.

TheWhiteTyger

Jul 29, 2019
a new post on a thread that has been inactive/without posts for a long time. (also Y U color-words?)

It can't hurt to raise a dead thread instead of wasting time making a new one and also, less headache for the forum admins. Y? Because I like purple and it's available to do, and it sets me apart from standard fonts and color.

Think about it
Neromancy
I already did in the other thread that I raised, but I was unaware of if you were refering to my account or the thread in general. Otherwise, I wouldn't have bothered to ask in the first place.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
It can't hurt to raise a dead thread instead of wasting time making a new one and also, less headache for the forum admins. Y? Because I like purple and it's available to do, and it sets me apart from standard fonts and color.

I already did in the other thread that I raised, but I was unaware of if you were refering to my account or the thread in general. Otherwise, I wouldn't have bothered to ask in the first place.
A necropost that is off-topic is NOT better than making a new theead. And color is annoying.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Eh, they are tied. I have drank dr. Pepper longer so i usually default to that.

Alright I'm derping hard right now (midnight posting ftw), are you saying Pepsi is better than Coke? If so, I think you and me are going to have a serious problem. :p

TheWhiteTyger

Jul 29, 2019
A necropost that is off-topic is NOT better than making a new theead. And color is annoying.

Opinions are wonderful things, they set you apart from the rest of the world. A Necropost that is off topic IS better than making a new thread because you have proven so. If I had made this into it's own seperate thread then I know for a fact you would have not responded to me, but because of a "Nercro-post" you and a few others are responding and even though it's not the answers I'm looking for, it still got me some responses far faster than a thread on it's own. So automatically you have proven that a off-topic necropost DOES in fact work better than a new thread. So thanks.

And color is annoying to you, but it isn't to me and millions of others, if all the clothes in the world were text color, THAT would be annoying. Are you a color hater or something?

Purple is the shit-nit in my opinion, end of story.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Opinions are wonderful things, they set you apart from the rest of the world. A Necropost that is off topic IS better than making a new thread because you have proven so. If I had made this into it's own seperate thread then I know for a fact you would have not responded to me, but because of a "Nercro-post" you and a few others are responding and even though it's not the answers I'm looking for, it still got me some responses far faster than a thread on it's own. So automatically you have proven that a off-topic necropost DOES in fact work better than a new thread. So thanks.

And color is annoying to you, but it isn't to me and millions of others, if all the clothes in the world were text color, THAT would be annoying. Are you a color hater or something?

Purple is the shit-nit in my opinion, end of story.
Seems you have a bone to pick with ThatOneSlowking about the color purple. But yeah, ThatOneSlowking is the guy you don't want to be online when necroposting.

While purple is the best color IMO, it still doesn't mean I slather my posts in a shade of it.

But to answer your actual question(as best I can), it looks like Ore Spawn is either overwriting a MFR Machine, or is incorrectly adding a way to farm something you can grow with it to a MFR Machine.

TheWhiteTyger

Jul 29, 2019
Seems you have a bone to pick with ThatOneSlowking about the color purple. But yeah, ThatOneSlowking is the guy you don't want to be online when necroposting.

While purple is the best color IMO, it still doesn't mean I slather my posts in a shade of it.

But to answer your actual question(as best I can), it looks like Ore Spawn is either overwriting a MFR Machine, or is incorrectly adding a way to farm something you can grow with it to a MFR Machine.

No bones to pick, just stating what I believe that is opposite of what he believes, and the end of it. :) You may not "slather" your posts with it, but I do as I said it helps to set me apart (and when I backtrack, I can easily see who is talking to me also.) from others. So mainly I do it because it helps me.

I have MFR changed to where you can use bone meal and apatite, is it possible that could be causing an issue? (Gonna try to disable it and try it anyway. I know these two mods can work together, it's just a matter of configurations.)

Thank you greatly for your guidance. Without awesome help from the community like this, nothing could ever get done, and I also advocate and applause those that poke fun, or else forums would be very BORING. Always loved the people here and thanks to ThatOneSlowking who gave me a chuckle.

I also talk waaaaaaaay too much, sorry for the long reply post. -.-;

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
No bones to pick, just stating what I believe that is opposite of what he believes, and the end of it. :) You may not "slather" your posts with it, but I do as I said it helps to set me apart (and when I backtrack, I can easily see who is talking to me also.) from others. So mainly I do it because it helps me.

I have MFR changed to where you can use bone meal and apatite, is it possible that could be causing an issue? (Gonna try to disable it and try it anyway. I know these two mods can work together, it's just a matter of configurations.)

Thank you greatly for your guidance. Without awesome help from the community like this, nothing could ever get done, and I also advocate and applause those that poke fun, or else forums would be very BORING. Always loved the people here and thanks to ThatOneSlowking who gave me a chuckle.

I also talk waaaaaaaay too much, sorry for the long reply post. -.-;
No worries. About the long posts that is. I'm like that in Real Life, I it doesn't phase me when I see long posts on forums.

I doubt it's that config setting, though. Depending on how big Ore Spawn is I may attempt to see what may be conflicting.