Problem Server worked yesterday, This morning, it crashes on startup.

Slackerony

Jul 29, 2019
I have changed nothing, at all. and i restarted the server serveral times yesterday, with no problem, at all.
I tried making a new world - and it worked, But me and a few others have spent days on this server, and i'de prefer not to have to start up a new one.

Report in the txt.file.
note: This is the Mindcrack mod pack, We installed, InvTweaks, EE3, Additional pipes. we've had these for a few days, so i doubt that's the problem.

The server is run on my computer, which has a quadro 3Ghz, 8 GB ram!!

Attachments

• crash-2013-01-04_18.59.51-server.txt
    11.2 KB · Views: 55

CookieMonsterZA

Jul 29, 2019
This is caused by Thaumcraft. The auras.dat file in your world save seems to be corrupted. Go into your world directory and delete the auras.dat file and then go into DIM-1 and delete the auras.dat there.

After that you need to edit the Thaumcraft config file (configs/thaumcraft.cgf) and make a few small changes so that auras can regenerate.

At the bottom of the config file you'll find the world_regeneration section, make the following edits

Code:
####################
# world_regeneration
#===================
# If a chunk is encountered that skipped TC worldgen, then the game will attempt to regenerate certain world features if they are set to true. CAUTION: Best used for worlds created before you added this mod, and only if you know what you are doing. Backups are advised.
####################

world_regeneration {
    B:amber_ore=false
    B:aura_nodes=true -- DEFAULT IS FALSE, CHANGE IT TO TRUE!
    B:cinnibar_ore=false
    B:infused_stone=false

# This key is used to keep track of which chunk have been generated/regenerated. Changing it will cause the regeneration code to run again, so only change it if you want it to happen. Useful to regen only one world feature at a time.
    S:regen_key=DEFAULT -- CHANGE THIS TO ANY OTHER NAME
    B:structures=false
    B:trees=false
}

Unfortunately this will happen frequently and the above steps need to be followed every time. Please note that the S:regen_key needs to change every time as far as I know.