Server Lag

Andrius

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, can some one tell me the thing i have to type for my laggy server? 6Gb Ram, Proc AMD Phenom II 545 3.00 GHz AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series

matdex

Jul 29, 2019
could somebody do the script for me
system
microsoft windows xp
professinal
version 2002
service pack 3
computer
inter(R)Atom(TM)

the pack im using is yogcraft plz help me

Killabyte

Jul 29, 2019
Ive fixed the problem with Woodopriest help. Im using a modified bat file with this extentions to make java use multithreading and some other stuff:

Have in mind that this settings are configured for my local PC, you will have to fix yours with the settings for your PC

My PC for reference:
CPU: Phenom x4 945 3.0GHz
RAM: 4GB DDR3 RAM 1333MHz
VGA: AMD 7850 2GB DDR4
Motherboard: MSI 770-C45
Power Source: Cooler Master Silent Pro M 600W

Could you adjust the file to suit my server?

Direwolf 20 modpack
windows 7 64 bit
12GB 12288MHz ddr3 ram (4gig for windows, 4 gig for server, 4 gig spare)
AMD FX4100 quad core processor @4.0GHz

damaged

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think it's dead, I think that because there is enough information in the thread for someone with basic server knowledge to be able to create their own command line to suit their own needs that people do not feel like repeating themselves, I also think that most people probably figure that if you run a server you should know how to extrapolate what you need from the content of these posts combined with the Oracle documentation. You should not expect those who were kind enough to help past posters to just jump up and be your personal do-boy, if this thread is not the kind of help you expected, there are services which you can pay for where they do the work for you.

Reactions: Dingham

Dingham

Jul 29, 2019
Agree'd, post is not dead - I just read the post and did it myself months ago. This isn't a thread offering a service.

clodan

Jul 29, 2019
like explained, this thread could be sticked somewhere some people can have a reference for their own usage.

MeNerDy

Jul 29, 2019
Acer Aspire M1300
AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 820 Processor 2.80GHz
4GB RAM
64 bit

I feel a bit newby when I read all of this, I hope someone can help me out? I'd appreciate it.

Dingham

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think it's dead, I think that because there is enough information in the thread for someone with basic server knowledge to be able to create their own command line to suit their own needs that people do not feel like repeating themselves, I also think that most people probably figure that if you run a server you should know how to extrapolate what you need from the content of these posts combined with the Oracle documentation. You should not expect those who were kind enough to help past posters to just jump up and be your personal do-boy, if this thread is not the kind of help you expected, there are services which you can pay for where they do the work for you.

Maxiboxi

Jul 29, 2019
Could i get some help with my server please?
The server runs fine at the start but once anyone starts exploring it begins to lag out like crazy. My pc has good specs for running a server lag free:
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
AMD FX-8150 Eight Core Processor
16GB Ram
Nvidia GeForce GTX670

Internet speed, roughly stable at about 15-20 mbit/sec.
Thanks in advance. :)

ChrissyKatt69

Jul 29, 2019
sorry to both i know this post is most likely dead but can anyone tell what part of the script would i find the jvm, as when i run the script is say missing so i located it but do not know where it should be place thank you to anyone who helps :)

Killerhipo

Jul 29, 2019
Hey so I have just about the same system as Maxiboxi up there, same processor, same amount of ram, same operating system, only diffence is my graphics Nvidia GeForce GTX560 and internet is 60 mbit/sec down 10 mbit/sec up. I've tried pretty much all the .bat combinations already posted with no success, command box pops open for a sec then nothing, tried putting a pause after but nothing.
If this thread isn't already dead and buried I could use some help.

Thanks,
killerhipo

Korelabs

Jul 29, 2019
So, I have a bit of a challenge possibly, I'm running unleashed on an older system, HP Proliant DL380 G3. Dual Xeon 3.06 (32 bit only) 6GB ECC ddr400, 880GB on raid0.
Slackware 14.0 (x32)
Both CPU's support, and have hyperthread enabled.

My cpu spec is as follows.:
vendor_id : GenuineIntel
cpu family : 15
model : 2
model name : Intel(R) Xeon(TM) CPU 3.06GHz
stepping : 9
microcode : 0x2d
cpu MHz : 3056.795
cache size : 512 KB
physical id : 3
siblings : 2
core id : 0
cpu cores : 1
apicid : 7
initial apicid : 7
fdiv_bug : no
hlt_bug : no
f00f_bug : no
coma_bug : no
fpu : yes
fpu_exception : yes
cpuid level : 2
wp : yes
flags : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov pat pse36 clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm pbe pebs bts cid xtpr
bogomips : 6111.86
clflush size : 64
cache_alignment : 128
address sizes : 36 bits physical, 32 bits virtual
power management:

Would it be possible to get one of those fancy batch files for this system?
I know it's nothing like the i5's or core series, but it's a workhorse regardless, I'd love to keep using it for FTB, my son and I play on there when we can't hang out, and it sorta means a lot to us, anything would be appreciated.