Server Idea.....Bees Only Server.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

The classless

Jul 29, 2019
What would be the benefit of being able to build pipes rather than buy them? Not criticizing, just wondering why you would think that it would be better to allow players to be able to craft them, rather having to be able to buy them?[/quote]

so people could have more options for how they get them through there tiers of bees[DOUBLEPOST=1375184618][/DOUBLEPOST]
Banned items:
1) Anything that provides chunkloading. Chunkloading makes bees OP beyond belief.

Lastly, if you ever have this server up and running, please let me know. I love bees to death and would play this server.

EDIT: To explain my point about not allowing alvearies: Minecraft is a game where a stack of items only go as high a 64 (and a small inventory to boot). This is a small number, and by allowing alvearies, you'll very quickly be dealing with currencies at a larger scale as opposed to alvearies when coding your transactions of trading combs for stuff. It is always easier to work with smaller numbers as opposed to larger numbers (which are unnecessary, IMHO). For example, think of MMOs where items are sold for stupendous prices (e.g., one eq for 500 million of the game currency).

I for one think that without chunkloading that alvearies should be allowed to be bought but for really high prices

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
What would be the benefit of being able to build pipes rather than buy them? Not criticizing, just wondering why you would think that it would be better to allow players to be able to craft them, rather having to be able to buy them?

so people could have more options for how they get them through there tiers of bees[DOUBLEPOST=1375184618][/DOUBLEPOST]

I for one think that without chunkloading that alvearies should be allowed to be bought but for really high prices

Price doesn't matter. It just takes longer to get it, and it doesn't help with their balance.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
This...sounds intresting. It definitely gives incentive to bees. An idea I had is designing a custom modpack for the server