Server Gets Some Errors, Sometimes Crashes

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

TonyDeKing

Jul 29, 2019
  • I am running on Windows 8.1 64-bit
  • I am sort of using a provider but not really i'm host hosting a MC server with hamachi on something called MineOS and MineOS is installed onto Linux Debian which I installed onto a program called Oracle VM Virtrual Box. It simulates a OS.
  • My version of FTB is DireWolf20 v1.0.7 for 1.6.4
  • Yes, I added 3 mods, and changed versions of some. I added Gregtech,AdvancedMachines,AdvancedSolar Panels and changed default ic2 in the pack to industrialcraft-2_2.0.336 and default ic2 nuclear control to IC2NuclearControl-1.6.2e
  • My server specs: Well my computer is 8gb of ram total with i3 3220 intel dual core processor and 5mbps down, 1 mbps up. BUT the actual server is hosted on about 3gb of ram on MineOS but uses about 4gb because of these jvm arguments: (-server -Xms3072m -Xmx3072m -XX:permSize=256m -XX:+UseBiasedLocking -XX:+UseLargePages -XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=512m -XX:NewRatio=4 -XX:SurvivorRatio=3 -XX:TargetSurvivorRatio=80 -XX:MaxTenuringThreshold=8 -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:SoftRefLRUPolicyMSPerMB=0 -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=20 -XX:+CMSParallelRemarkEnabled -XX:GCPauseIntervalMillis=250 -XX:MaxGCMinorPauseMillis=7 -XX:+CMSClassUnloadingEnabled -XX:+CMSIncrementalPacing -XX:parallelGCThreads=2 -XX:+AggressiveOpts -XX:+ExplicitGCInvokesConcurrentAndUnloadsClasses -XX:+UseCMSInitiatingOccupancyOnly -XX:CMSInitiatingOccupancyFraction=50 -XX:+BindGCTaskThreadsToCPUs -XX:+TieredCompilation -XX:Tier0ProfilingStartPercentage=0 -XX:Tier3InvocationThreshold=3 -XX:Tier3MinInvocationThreshold=2 -XX:Tier3CompileThreshold=2 -XX:Tier3BackEdgeThreshold=10 -XX:Tier4InvocationThreshold=4 -XX:Tier4MinInvocationThreshold=3 -XX:Tier4CompileThreshold=2 -XX:Tier4BackEdgeThreshold=8 -XX:TieredCompileTaskTimeout=5000 -XX:Tier3DelayOn=50 -XX:Tier3DelayOff=25 -XX:+UseFastAccessorMethods -XX:+UseFastEmptyMethods -XX:-DontCompileHugeMethods -XX:+AlwaysCompileLoopMethods -XX:+CICompilerCountPerCPU -XX:+UseStringCache -XX:+UseNUMA)
  • K well I just start the server and it all seems pretty good but then I get tons of error spam. It stops going through it and then it goes to like loading biomes or something like that then it SOMETIMES crashes the server and just keeps saying read timed out. Other than that it mostly starts up fine and will work perfectly but also these errors cause a slower boot. Another issue I noticed is I get tons of in game chunk errors like this: http://imgur.com/a/kR75m#0 , I think it has to do with me using MCPC+ though but do you got any info on that? Also they form in diff. locations as the chunks unload / reload and as you relog. I use MCPC+ build 181 with plugins : (AutoSaveWorld,EnchantExtreme,Essentials,EssentialsChat,EssentialsSpawn,LagMeter,PermissionsEX,prism-2.0Beta2-MCPC-7-g04e91a2-20131221.234029-1,WorldBorder,WorldEdit)
My Console log is here: http://www.mediafire.com/view/c1hadafvw0w70zz/server.log
When the server actually boots this is the extension: [url]http://pastebin.com/KgXJVMbk[/URL]

TonyDeKing

Jul 29, 2019
Oh and quick thing, in the JVM Args it made those faces for -XX: Parallel and -XX: Perm because of the : P just making sure there's no confusion and also OFC part of the JVM Args are java -jar (jarname).jar I just didn't include those parts since it isn't necessary to put that part in MineOS.

Connor Gavitt

Jul 29, 2019
Oh and quick thing, in the JVM Args it made those faces for -XX: Parallel and -XX: Perm because of the : P just making sure there's no confusion and also OFC part of the JVM Args are java -jar (jarname).jar I just didn't include those parts since it isn't necessary to put that part in MineOS.
The jar must be selected as part of java in some way, mine OS may automatically choose it but it is still in some config somewhere probably within MineOS or the server wouldn't know what to start with he JVM arguments.

A lot of your errors are because you have no MySQL or SQL database connected to your plugin prism causing it to disable.

The rest seem to be something with thermal expansion and it could be a bad version I suggest googling this

Code:
Thermal expansion 1.6.4 site:forum.feed-the-beast.com

TonyDaKing

Jul 29, 2019
K well thanks anyway got it working! I updated FTB Direwolf 20 to 1.08 and I no longer get that spam and also I added the MySQL Database for prism. At this point there may be 1-2 issues remaining. Issue #1 Sometimes at startup it crashes on me (like 50% of the time,and this is a new different crash while enabling Biomes O' Plenty again.),here is the forge error: http://pastebin.com/NavSbzBs (Btw this happened when enabling biome # 240-#245 within those each restart was different I believe.) Ok and the second error , which I haven't tested yet is I may still have chunk errors i'm not sure though I haven't went in game since I posted this.