Server cmd problem

Bråthen

Jul 29, 2019
Try run as adminsitrator if not already done. Try unpack the server files to a diffrent location and se i there is changed output. It should not but I can't think of anything else.

James Davis

Jul 29, 2019
HOLY SHIT ON A BISCUITS
i managed to make it work!
i was messing around because i was bored and i changed the CLASSPATH and the path for the .bat file and it works!

tonyman05

Jul 29, 2019
HOLY SHIT ON A BISCUITS
i managed to make it work!
i was messing around because i was bored and i changed the CLASSPATH and the path for the .bat file and it works!
so what was the entire path after you finished because im getting the EXACT same problem

James Davis

Jul 29, 2019
so what was the entire path after you finished because im getting the EXACT same problem
The normal PATH is : C: program files (x86)java\jre7\bin\java.exe
the CLASSPATH is : C:\program files (x86)\java\jre7\bin\java.exe
and the .bat folder is like this : "C:\program files (x86)\java\jre7\bin\java.exe" -Xms512M -Xmx1G -jar FTB-Beta-A.jar
pause
(this is for the 1GB .bat file)

tonyman05

Jul 29, 2019
thnx man, turns out the only one i actually needed to do was the .bat but whatever. I really hope the ftb people get this fixed soon

Sir_Marchboy

Jul 29, 2019
HOLY CRAP! AFTER 5 MONTHS OF LOOKING AND MESSING WITH STUFF I FIND THIS POOP AND IT FIXS MY PROBLEM!!! THANK YOU SO DAMN MUCH! now my friend I have my servers back!
Edit: Well.......... maybe not..... After running the FTB ultimate server I went to set up my FTB unleashed server and got this.........

"[ForgeModLoader] Forge Mod Loader version missing.missing.missing.missing for Minecraft missing loading
[ForgeModLoader] Java is Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM, version 1.7.0_40, running on Windows 7:x86:6.1, installed at C:\program files (x86)\java\jre7
[FINE] [ForgeModLoader] Java classpath at launch is ftbserver.jar
[FINE] [ForgeModLoader] Java library path at launch is C:\program files (x86)\java\jre7\bin;C:\Windows\Sun\Java\bin;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\PhysX\Common;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files (x86)\EgisTec MyWinLocker\x64;C:\Program Files (x86)\EgisTec MyWinLocker\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Shared;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\OpenCL SDK\2.0\bin\x86;C:\Program Files (86)\Java\bin;;.
[FINE] [ForgeModLoader] Enabling runtime deobfuscation
[INFO] [STDERR] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: cpw/mods/fml/common/versioning/ArtifactVersion
[INFO] [STDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLRelauncher.setupHome(FMLRelauncher.java:192)
[INFO] [STDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLRelauncher.relaunchServer(FMLRelauncher.java:147)
[INFO] [STDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLRelauncher.handleServerRelaunch(FMLRelauncher.java:45)
[INFO] [STDERR] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.main(MinecraftServer.java:1367)
[INFO] [STDERR] Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: cpw/mods/fml/common/versioning/ArtifactVersion
[INFO] [STDERR] at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
[INFO] [STDERR] at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
[INFO] [STDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchLibraryManager.discoverCoreMods(RelaunchLibraryManager.java:409)
[INFO] [STDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchLibraryManager.handleLaunch(RelaunchLibraryManager.java:136)
[INFO] [STDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLRelauncher.setupHome(FMLRelauncher.java:172)
[INFO] [STDERR] ... 3 more
[INFO] [STDERR] Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: cpw.mods.fml.common.versioning.ArtifactVersion
[INFO] [STDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:238)
[INFO] [STDERR] at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
[INFO] [STDERR] at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
[INFO] [STDERR] ... 8 more
[INFO] [STDERR] Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\Colleen\Desktop\Servers (The system cannot find the file specified)
[INFO] [STDERR] at java.util.zip.ZipFile.open(Native Method)
[INFO] [STDERR] at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(Unknown Source)
[INFO] [STDERR] at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(Unknown Source)
[INFO] [STDERR] at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(Unknown Source)
[INFO] [STDERR] at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(Unknown Source)
[INFO] [STDERR] at sun.net.www.protocol.jar.URLJarFile.<init>(Unknown Source)
[INFO] [STDERR] at sun.net.www.protocol.jar.URLJarFile.getJarFile(Unknown Source)
[INFO] [STDERR] at sun.net.www.protocol.jar.JarFileFactory.get(Unknown Source)
[INFO] [STDERR] at sun.net.www.protocol.jar.JarURLConnection.connect(Unknown Source)
[STDERR] at sun.net.www.protocol.jar.JarURLConnection.getJarFile(Unknown Source)
[STDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:185)
[STDERR] ... 10 more"
Anyone know what to do?....

Boogaloo_

Jul 29, 2019
Alright this might be a little late but I've had this problem a couple times. When you open the server and the cmd just flashes what it is usually saying is:

" 'java' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file."

What this means is that the startup(.bat file) doesn't recognize your version of java. If your server used to work, go back and download the version of java you used to have. Also (even if this is your first time running the server) if you have a 64 bit computer go to the FTB launcher, go to settings and click the "click here to download 64 bit java" that fixed it for me.

Hope this helps!;)

9Entertainment

Jul 29, 2019
When i write "C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe" -Xmx512M -Xms2G -MinecraftServer.jar the error that occures says
Unrecognised option: MinecraftServer.jar
Error: Could not create Java VirtualMachine
Error: A fatal exception has occured
PLZ SOMEONE ANSWER AS FAST AS U CAN PEOPLE

Connor Gavitt

Jul 29, 2019
When i write "C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe" -Xmx512M -Xms2G -MinecraftServer.jar the error that occures says
Unrecognised option: MinecraftServer.jar
Error: Could not create Java VirtualMachine
Error: A fatal exception has occured
PLZ SOMEONE ANSWER AS FAST AS U CAN PEOPLE
Go make your own thread....

Your server.jar isn't there or it isn't named MincraftServer.jar which is why you get that error.