Server bat File

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yijare

Jul 29, 2019
nah, just found out that the antivir i use prevented java from going into 'online' mode... and canceld teh whoole precess in that matter. Thank you for your help, Sirs

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
It can be yours for somewhere between $1000 US and "HOLY FRACK" levels of money. My 2500K and 12 gigs of RAM are just going to cry in this corner over here.

ProfessorCatPro

Jul 29, 2019
my issue is the program flashes on and off quicker than i can read,
i also tried everything to fix it i edited the file with all the things from the
3 other posts changed
compatibility mode to all the systems
and even renamed the file from .bat to .cmd

now here are some of my system specs
  • i run a windows 7 computer
  • with a quad core processor
  • 2.40 GHz
  • 3.00gb of ram
  • 32 bit

it's a windows 7 Ultimate
although my graphics card isn't a
dedicated graphics card it wont make
any difference when you'r trying to run a server

so i'm thinking it would be a
good idea to just change the
launch file to something else

but if there is an easier solution
just tell me whats wrong

Padavar

Jul 29, 2019
Ill take that as a no, we had the same issue when we were setting our current server up on Server 2008 but we used a version of MCPC instead of the normal jar file. Another thing I would make sure is that your using Java 7 update 21

ProfessorCatPro

Jul 29, 2019
i am runing the server using a hamachi ip and i clicked the server.jar
the server works but the lag is bad to the point where sometimes it closes on it's own

ProfessorCatPro

Jul 29, 2019
also i have done the same thing before on a vanilla server and it worked just fine on my side
my friend had issues but he was playing on a laptop[DOUBLEPOST=1377375857][/DOUBLEPOST]i just reread your comment and did as you said i was already running the Java 7 update 21 and i have no idea what mcpc is

ProfessorCatPro

Jul 29, 2019
seriously what is mcpc it's easy enough to figure out
that mc stands for minecraft an
pc is well pc but

what are you talking about[DOUBLEPOST=1377376132][/DOUBLEPOST]did i clarify that i was able to download the server packet[DOUBLEPOST=1377376305][/DOUBLEPOST]also when i start the server i get a message basically saying i'm not allocating enough memory to it and another thing i tried was changing the java runtime perameters

Status
Not open for further replies.