Open Server [SeriousServers] Ultimate 1.1.2 24/7 PVE 200 Slots

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Vonguben

Jul 29, 2019
Come and get in on this good server. It's classy with high standards and a awesome community. You know you ain't got nothing but time for dat!

yeryro

Jul 29, 2019
Today October 4th and Saturday 5th : So You Think You Can FTB? Challenge, Goal? who get the highest eu a tick! winners get prizes checkout our servers for more information and future events!

Micmager

Jul 29, 2019
Server is great, just wish that the website displayed properly for me so I could actually read it without dialing my eyes back a decade to read rudimentary HTML.

jjlynn

Jul 29, 2019
aww thanks we have all kinds of events up and coming for the server Halloween creative build with three dif category rewards for referring your friends and a creative server to build on off of the main server and much much more.

zoey

Jul 29, 2019
Just added a creative server attached to this one. join it without leaving the game

baddog072499

Jul 29, 2019
this is a great server we reset all mining world, the nether, the end and the twilight almost every Friday at 11:30 est time

victor damaske

Jul 29, 2019
yery seriously i love them more than you i just cant get enough so addicted to all the servers i wish the days would last longer who needs sleep any ways

Madawcx

Jul 29, 2019
If you are looking for a good server with friendly players and staff. Fun events and just all around good servers then try one of the seriousservers. they are by far the best servers i have found.

Vonguben

Jul 29, 2019
Great servers! We have active staff, owners, land to live on and water to swim in. Fill your FTB minecraft needs here!