Open Server [SeriousServers] Ultimate 1.1.2 24/7 PVE 200 Slots

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Michael Moore

Jul 29, 2019
hello this is riftmaker12 i love the server but i would like to report that both my energy an item tesseracts were stolen while hooked up to a quarry in the miningworld

MoonTears

Jul 29, 2019
'Dat wall of heads. But hell, if people are looking for an Ultimate server with constant monitoring for bugfixes and technical madness, ensuring you get to play all the time with no downtime... Then give this server a thumbs up and joooooooiiiiiiiiinnnnn *hypnotizing voice*

seriousvern

Jul 29, 2019
Everyone now has access to fly when they join the server. Thanks for being an awesome group of players.

jjlynn

Jul 29, 2019
If your a fan of ultimate servers and are looking for a fresh new start on a ultimate server well look no farther after four months of the same map being up we have decided to reset the map for new players cumming onto the server and don't worries older players we have added the option for u to caries inventory over so hope to see some new faces on uu matters we have a friendly staff and nice players see you soon jj

jjlynn

Jul 29, 2019
We just brought all of our servers together under one website come check out the changes

Vonguben

Jul 29, 2019
Fun server to build on. Friendly staff and it only resets when it needs too. It has renewable miningworlds, twilight, and nether for everything you need.

Basin911

Jul 29, 2019
Wow just so much fun. all the servers part of the Serious Server's Network are of a very high standard, Highly recommended for experienced and new players.