Open Server [SeriousServers] Minecrack 8.3.2 24/7 200 slots PVE/Shops

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Vonguben

Jul 29, 2019
Are you tired of playing minecraft on servers ran from a 12yr olds bedroom? Do you want consistency with your enjoyment of the game. SteamPoweredCraft is backed by a professionally ran server with a very organized staff. Come give SPC a try and remember to thank me later for finding your new main server.

jjlynn

Jul 29, 2019
The staff is awesome we work hard to make people have a good play experience hope to see some new people on SteamPoweredcraft this Week!!!!

gizzy

Jul 29, 2019
spc is an awesome server plz come an check us out come join us on steampoweredcraft.net we have ts an hardly any banned items
smile.png

gizzy

Jul 29, 2019
come give spc a try its worth a go very nice helpfull people on there and great things to build including playing with bee s and xycraft :)

gizzy

Jul 29, 2019
we get to fight the ender dragon weekly yay twilight nether mining world and the end gte reset weekly its awesome come try it resources for everyone

MoonTears

Jul 29, 2019
Totally the first FTB server I've logged on ! It's seen many change, but it's still FUN-FUN-FUN ! Never get bored, never failed me. JOIN.

jjlynn

Jul 29, 2019
spcs a long time running mindcrack server and we hope to keep it that way we love our staff and our players and have catered to there every need adding in things that have ben player suggested so if you fan of mindcrack then look no farther come check us out !!!!!!!!

victor damaske

Jul 29, 2019
such a great community everyone is very friendly the staff always willing to lend a helping hand just amazing owners always friendly up 98% of the time just all around great time on this server

Rokahu

Jul 29, 2019
I won't lie, I've been looking for a good mindcrack server for a long time now. Whenever I go onto other MindCrack servers they always seem to have bad pings and this server has to be the best.
I'll be sticking around for a long time.

Vonguben

Jul 29, 2019
Fun server to build on. Friendly staff and it only resets when it needs too. It has renewable mining worlds, twilight, and nether for everything you need.

Basin911

Jul 29, 2019
Wow just so much fun. all the servers part of the Serious Server's Network are of a very high standard, Highly recommended for experienced and new players.

Vonguben

Jul 29, 2019
Come and get in on this good server. It's classy with high standards and a awesome community. You know you ain't got nothing but time for dat!

yeryro

Jul 29, 2019
Today October 4th and Saturday 5th : So You Think You Can FTB? Challenge, Goal? who get the highest eu a tick! winners get prizes checkout our servers for more information and future events!