Open Server [SeriousServers] Minecrack 8.3.2 24/7 200 slots PVE/Shops

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Rhyna

Jul 29, 2019
Correction: I never griefed anyone's house.
Anyway think what you like, there's no point me even arguing. It's not like I'm to appeal my ban or anything anyways.

Masprotech

Jul 29, 2019
You need to change your post about the NO banned items... its wrong turtles are banned now right?​

tiff

Jul 29, 2019
Turtles are not banned. You can travel to the resource world and use them. They just can't be place in the overworld.

Masprotech

Jul 29, 2019
Listen guys... I went through a few phases with this server of liking and then wanting to stop playing but it was too late I had accumulated to much stuff... But I have burned everything I crafted or found in hills or other places.. The fact that your still advertising no banned items is a lie.. Wrath igniters,turtles,wands and now you might as well count dark iron because the only way to get it is to vote for the server.. You know what made me mad tonight? Doesn't matter you'll just blast me or call me a whiny kid like you did in earlier posts to others... But the pincher for me was when I asked if a mod could come light up some iron for me so I could obtain dark iron by crafting it and not for voting for a server that I didn't feel deserved my vote.. And was told " Too Bad guess you wont be getting Dark Iron" or " Im sure you can vote for this server and your server too" To me that's not an answer to my issue that's some kid being a smart alec... I don't feel like this server deserves my vote why should I have to vote for it to play it legitimately? Any way go ahead and blast me and call me names doesn't matter... Call me when you get your plugins straight so people aren't being griefed daily... And please note that I left on my own I wasn't banned for anything and rather than be an ass and advertise my server address or cuss any of you I just left.. . And let me just say this server has a lot of players that like the way its run I just didn't and thought I would share my opinion,,

mollydudley

Jul 29, 2019
Listen guys... I went through a few phases with this server of liking and then wanting to stop playing but it was too late I had accumulated to much stuff... But I have burned everything I crafted or found in hills or other places.. The fact that your still advertising no banned items is a lie.. Wrath igniters,turtles,wands and now you might as well count dark iron because the only way to get it is to vote for the server.. You know what made me mad tonight? Doesn't matter you'll just blast me or call me a whiny kid like you did in earlier posts to others... But the pincher for me was when I asked if a mod could come light up some iron for me so I could obtain dark iron by crafting it and not for voting for a server that I didn't feel deserved my vote.. And was told " Too Bad guess you wont be getting Dark Iron" or " Im sure you can vote for this server and your server too" To me that's not an answer to my issue that's some kid being a smart alec... I don't feel like this server deserves my vote why should I have to vote for it to play it legitimately? Any way go ahead and blast me and call me names doesn't matter... Call me when you get your plugins straight so people aren't being griefed daily... And please note that I left on my own I wasn't banned for anything and rather than be an ass and advertise my server address or cuss any of you I just left.. . And let me just say this server has a lot of players that like the way its run I just didn't and thought I would share my opinion,,

Masprotech we apologize for how you were treated. Several of our staff normally would light an iron block if asked and the items for the igniter was provided. We do have some banned items on the Towny World to reduce the grief, but all items have been unbanned on our other maps and we suggest you put any of the banned items into a bag of holding before you return to the Towny map or they will be lost. Thanks for being polite upon leaving. We offered the iron as a voting perk as we could not guarantee everyone access to the burning iron block because of grief caused at the time by the wrath igniter. Good luck in all your endeavours.

Molly

jjlynn

Jul 29, 2019
im sorry to hear that u arnt happy with our server and im sorry that one of my mods said this to u they should have ben a little nicer but i think the point that they were trying to get across is that they were trying to get across is that we were giving 4 dark iron for one vote to help promote our server so call it bad if u want trying to keep our server out there so we can continue to have some new faces coming around but this is how most servers do give out items to players for voteing and supporting thier servers and as for band items we have some items disable for a short time while we figured out what we could do to make them able to use and not let ppl greif with them this issue has now ben fixed and now all items that were banned are now able to use in the mining world. now im sorry to hear that ur unhappy with our server and if theres anything i can do to resolve your unhappyness please send me a message on our websight http://steampoweredcraft.net/

jiji

Jul 29, 2019
This server is pretty retarded........... U can't use a crafting table or furnace until u join a town and no-one will let you join their towns anyway......... -.-

MoonTears

Jul 29, 2019
Hello ! Is there a forum post somewhere with guidelines on how to join, what to do, etc. ? The server seems great, but I'm a bit lost.

mollydudley

Jul 29, 2019
Jiji, we allow people to create their own towns and if you vote you get $1000 which will start your own town. You just have to catch other town owners at a good time as some are more open to adding people than others.

MoonTears you can join by just loading FTB and putting in our IP to join our server. Anyone can join, we do not make people sign up to join the server.

Molly-Admin SteamPoweredCraft

TheBeanhacker

Jul 29, 2019
This server is amazing XD, tbh, it's one of the only servers that has the hardware specs to support a sustainable gameplay; It's also one of the only Mindcrack servers which has ComputerCraft enabled, as most servers disable it due to "lag created by infinite loops", if people knew how to program correctly, there wouldn't be that problem XD, but as i pretty much thrive on programming, ComputerCraft has become one of my more sought after aspects of a server, so no ComputerCraft, and i'm not really happy :p, but yeh, also, the admins ARE pretty helpful, i see them answering questions all the time, especially jj, so I just wanted to let you know that i appreciate the server and also how much it must have cost to buy an Intel Xeon processor, with 32 gigs of RAM, with the solid state drives and stuff XD, so yeah, keep up the good work :p

P.S an idea for ComputerCraft, It hasn't really got a use as of yet, it's just something I've been thinking up, but if you we're to add a computer at spawn and use it with the http API, you would be able to connect the computer with a PHP script on the website, and subsequentially, you would be able to indirectly interact with the SQL Database (Assuming you use one), therefore meaning you could enable the registration and login of users from ingame :p , as i said, just an idea :) .