Open Server [SeriousServers] Minecrack 8.3.2 24/7 200 slots PVE/Shops

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

tiff

Jul 29, 2019
heRwiTh.png
SteamPoweredCraft
Server IP:spc.seriousservers.net
Visit the website: www.seriousservers.net
Thanks for taking the time to view our servers.
Part of SeriousServers which is a mature community and a collection of servers ran by SeriousVern and JJlynn.
SeriousServers includes mod packs for everyone.

1.5.2 Servers:

Unleashed 1.1.4 ndc.SeriousServers.net
Direwolfv2 1.1.4 df.SeriousServers.net
Vanilla game/creative van.SeriousServers.net(Comming soon)

1.4.7 Servers

Minecrack 8.3.2 spc.SeriousServers.net
Ultimate 1.1.2 uum.SeriousServers.net

Our goal:
  • We strive to give our players the best experience possible, with a dedicated server and staff who care about players and the server.
  • Ran differently, we work to resolve issues not ban players.
  • SeriousServers: We don't plan on going anywhere.
  • Fun and protection to the maximum, with all blocks being added to protection you can enjoy your experience with no fear of grief.
  • Our multi world systems allow us to keep long running main world maps.
Features:

• Experienced Staff and Owners
  • Family friendly server with chat filters and separate party chat.
  • Friendly community across several servers
  • PVE; Fight your way through mobs and find the perfect spot
  • Economy based server. Kill mobs, get cash.
  • Player shops.
  • Grief prevention to stop all the trolls from destroying your hard work, all items protected!
  • Prism Block logging. The best out there. Try something and you will be caught.
  • Vote for rewards that change with time.
  • Donation packs for access to commands, banned items, and many other cool features.
  • Nether, End, Twilight, reset every week so you can explore forever and not mess up the main world.
  • TeamSpeak3 Server for talking to your friends and making new ones.
Rules:

• Destroying what Is not yours, Isn't tolerated. You will be caught. You will be banned.
  • No stealing; Don't do it.
  • Asking staff for administrator level privileged will get you muted.
  • We support free-speech, don't abuse it.
  • Once again, we're laid back and all we ask Is to following the rules
Hardware:
Processor; 1270V2 Xeon
Mem; 32GB 1600mhz DDR3 ECC; 24GB for Java.
x2 120GB SSD's
Supermicro hardware; It's the best
1Gbps Uplink TWtelecom backbone. Server hosted in Buffalo, New York, USA

jjlynn

Jul 29, 2019
hello all i hope that u get a chance to come and join the server it fresh and new so u can have fresh new start see u all on steamedpowedcraft ;)

tiff

Jul 29, 2019
join the server, make suggestions and have fun we are looking forward to seeing some epic builds

jjlynn

Jul 29, 2019
hope u all are having fun on our new server there may be some up and downs as this is new server. but other wise enjoy !

:cool:

tiff

Jul 29, 2019
Portal guns temp disabled for 2 hours.

Problem was fixed. Portal guns unbanned.

Rhyna

Jul 29, 2019
I take all good that I said back about this server, terrible staff that ban you for "being a pain in the arse"
Awfully done plugins such as MCMMO without support for the mod items, admins don't know what to do when it comes to protection and building public areas such as spleef arenas and shops. (shops ran out of slots in no time and weren't even protected, and people were being killed in the spleef arena by being portal'd into the lava). Admins will not help you when there is error and you appeal for your items back. The server is filled to the brim with little whiny children that love to get in your way at every opportunity, and admin arse-lickers that fuel the egotistical nonsense that the admins perform.

And when they say "We support free-speech, don't abuse it." this proves how idiotic the admins in this server are, free speech means you can say what you want but, in this server, 'abusing' it will get you banned or muted etc. In-game, your freedom of speech goes as far as somebody else's feelings, and this isn't freedom of speech at all.

Avoid this server

jjlynn

Jul 29, 2019
whiny kids sounds to me like your the only ones who's whiny and you were only temp-banned because u refused to stop herassing a other players and just causing problems your lucky was only a temp ban and its a new server which of we are currently still adjusting plugins and your the one who broke things at the spleef arena . i'm not a mean person but at the same time im not going to take ppl like u making the game unfair for others. u went around ppls claimed areas just out side of there area and made it look like shit so they would be unhappy that's not nice so if u don't come back i wont miss you . sorry it didn't work out for u maybe u will fit better in a different server. have a good one .

Rhyna

Jul 29, 2019
I broke the spleef arena? No, the Glowstone that I broke I assumed was protected (but you screwed that up), and your lacking logging plugins probably made it so that people with portal guns could pick up and move blocks without being logged, that or you're ignoring the greifing that others did to the arena to spite me, because the arena had glass removed and was greifed all over by people with portal guns. I was killed by being teleported into the lava in the arena, you think I did it myself? I haven't played on the server nearly long enough to even get a portal gun.

I don't care if you think it's not very nice, the area I was building on was unclaimed and I had every right to build there, but this is once again a server where you are banned because someone gets upset and yes, I wont be coming back to this server.

IPKYOU788

Jul 29, 2019
I take all good that I said back about this server, terrible staff that ban you for "being a pain in the arse"
Awfully done plugins such as MCMMO without support for the mod items, admins don't know what to do when it comes to protection and building public areas such as spleef arenas and shops. (shops ran out of slots in no time and weren't even protected, and people were being killed in the spleef arena by being portal'd into the lava). Admins will not help you when there is error and you appeal for your items back. The server is filled to the brim with little whiny children that love to get in your way at every opportunity, and admin arse-lickers that fuel the egotistical nonsense that the admins perform.

And when they say "We support free-speech, don't abuse it." this proves how idiotic the admins in this server are, free speech means you can say what you want but, in this server, 'abusing' it will get you banned or muted etc. In-game, your freedom of speech goes as far as somebody else's feelings, and this isn't freedom of speech at all.

Avoid this server
You obviously are an ass. You griefed other people's homes, which was clearly against the rules. You were constantly complaining and everyone wanted you off the server. I actually thought this server was looking good enough after only a week of being up, I donated. I look forward to seeing the server thrive. Bye.