Whitelist Server Seriate's Domain :-: I Mindcrack v.7 I Whitelisted

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

UnitedArtzy

Jul 29, 2019
it wont be hard we can fix the damages[DOUBLEPOST=1360662846][/DOUBLEPOST]man can you whitelist me again when you said the damages had happened i was at my plot

Gabriele

Jul 29, 2019
What happend on the server was just a minor part of the problem, as the previus posts showed i was right to impose an age limit, and was stupid of me not to respect it, so from now on you and Bob wont be whitelisted again, so stop asking.

Gabriele

Jul 29, 2019
Why im actually only immature when im pissed off
yes you are when you post thing like the ones you posted
I understand your point, but was i immature whilst actually playing on the server?
you where, if i say "Ask me permission before changing, taking, or modifying somethink from MY plot" and you still do as you please that's kinda immature.
In you plot you can do whatever you like but not on the ones from other players, because it'll be on the verge of griefing.

5732Bobster5732

Jul 29, 2019
I had nothing to do with your machines blowing up, someone blew my machines up to because they turned my MFSU -.- And i asked before changing the mob spawner, then portalking went inside and blew up the spawners as a creeper spawned next to him

UnitedArtzy

Jul 29, 2019
I get your point of me being immature with my posts and im ashamed of myself for being immature but was i immature whilst playing on the server, no i wasn't i didn't touch any of your stuff and i didn't change anything the only times i ever went in your house was to use your industrial blast furnace which you said i could use and to use the xp farm

UnitedArtzy

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, but anyway why cant i be added i wasn't immature on the server i asked if i could use your stuff and you said yes

sterlo269

Jul 29, 2019
Locating: Maitland NSW
MC Experiance: Been playing minecraft since 2009 in alpha.. And been playing FTB since 2 weeks after is came out..
TS3: NO
would love to come to an AUSTRALIAN Feed The Beast server and will help in anyway i will also be respectful to everyone and will be very happy to see myself on this server..
Steam: sterlo269
will hope to hear from you soon..
I will not break any rules

. Isaac harrison :D

Cdkkc97

Jul 29, 2019
Username - Cdkkc97
Age - 15
FTB Experience - I have basic knowledge with most of the mods, good at computercraft. Before FTB was released I played Tekkit, so I understand most of the core mods of FTB.

Reactions: portalking500

RedCreeper531

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft Username: redcreeper531
2) Age: 15 (litrally 20 days till my birthday.)
3) How much experience with the mindcrack mod you have: im a little new but im learning as much as i can. ive had alot of expeirence with IC2 and biuldcraft from playing tekkit, and im loving thaumcraft 3 and hoping to learn more about redpower.

I hope i get accepted i've been trying to find good ftb servers but there all pvp for some reason. another thing i would like to add is that i would more then happy to help biuld things. please accept :D

Reactions: portalking500