Whitelist Server Seriate's Domain :-: I Mindcrack v.7 I Whitelisted

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Gabriele

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, my server is searching players to get itself going :)

It currently have a "Town Hall" and a the stump of some city plots just awaiting to
be assigned (Trying to be pretty much like the original Mindcrack)
20130126190122.png

Server IP: 95.141.41.137:25665

Server Location: Milan (IT)

Rules:
1) Minimum Age 16
2) No Griefers (Obviusly)
3) Any griefing will result in a ban and a wordl restoration to the daily backup
3) Willing to pass at least 1 Hour*Day on the server to enrich it
4) No offensive Buildings or skins

Admission Form:
1) Minecraft Username
2) Age
3) How much experience with the mindcrack mod you have

I'm currently searching for a maximum of 4 users, if everithink goes well it'll be expanded to 8.
It's recomended to use the Soartex Smooth Skin (included in the FTB launcher) since anythink that it's already been created it's based on that

Notice: I had problems whit the whitelist, sorry if anyone got kicked out...

5732Bobster5732

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft Username - 5732Bobster5732
2) Age - 14 (I can be mature)
3) How much experience with the mindcrack mod you have - Ive been playing FTB mindcrack pack for about 2 months now, ive learnt alot about it, i know how to get setup with a power source and other things, ive never really looked into the bees but i really wanna mess around with them to see what they have to offer, i also like to build, i love the new blocks, im not a good builder in my eyes but i can make some decent patterns :p

I hope i get accepted, i know i am under your age limit but i can be mature :)

EDIT- I came on earlier and showed some newbies what i had so far, just a pulverizer and powered furnace, now I see that I am unwhitelisted, soo are you going to start accepting applications?

Dantes

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft: danneb
2) Age 22
3) How much experience with the mindcrack mod you have: Maybe like 20 hours! still at learning phase but really interested about this modpack

Foge

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft Username : LFoge
2) Age: 16
3) How much experience with the mindcrack mod you have: about a month of playing the modpack and am an awesome builder!
Thanks for the consideration! :)

Salarindo

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft Username- Salarindo
2) Age- 14, I'm mature please trust me on this
3) How much experience with the mindcrack mod you have- I have been playing with the mindcrack pack ever since it has come out and I've watched lots of videos on people playing on it. I have played with those mods also a lot before the pack came out so I'm familiar with the mods. I just really want a whitelisted server where I can play and have fun.

Thomas119966

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft: Thomas119966
2) Age 19
3) How much experience with the mindcrack mod you have: i put alot of hours into this modpack but im still fairly new to things like redpower pipes but i pretty much know all the ic2 and buildcraft stuff so overall im pretty decent

Fat2be

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft Username: llTim
2) Age: 17
3) How much experience with the mindcrack mod you have: I've been playing it for a few months now but I've learned a lot:)

J0weosme

Jul 29, 2019
Admission Form:
1) Minecraft Username: Joweosme
2) Age: 16 (just turned yesterday, I'm mature don't worry :D)
3) How much experience with the mindcrack mod you have: I've been playing with the mods in the modpack since before the modpack even existed! Very expirienced, I can help anyone who needs it! :)

portalking500

Jul 29, 2019
Admission Form:
1) Minecraft Username: portalking500
2) Age: 16 (17 in 3 weeks)
3) How much experience with the mindcrack mod you have: I have been using the mods in the mindcrack pack since they first came out and know almost everything about them and love to share my expertise with others.

Distillerz

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft Username: Distillerz
2) Age : 23
3) How much experience with the mindcrack mod you have : Great experience in MindCrack, alot of weeks playing this mod.

GalaEnitan

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft Username: TankoHidiki
2) Age: 21
3) How much experience with the mindcrack mod you have:Some been playing for a while learn a lot but there is still much more to learn.

homelesshommie

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft Username: homelesshommie
2) Age: 23
3) How much experience with the mindcrack mod you have: been playing ftb since early november. Mindcrack mod for a couple weeks

sterlo269

Jul 29, 2019
Locating: Maitland NSW
MC Experiance: Been playing minecraft since 2009 in alpha.. And been playing FTB since 2 weeks after is came out..
TS3: NO
would love to come to an AUSTRALIAN Feed The Beast server and will help in anyway i will also be respectful to everyone and will be very happy to see myself on this server..
Steam: sterlo269
will hope to hear from you soon..

. Isaac harrison

Alex Abercrombie

Jul 29, 2019
minecraft username - Supernova_pilot
Age - 24
ftb experience - lots and more, mainly into machinery, builds, Bees and forestry in generel

stentninja

Jul 29, 2019
Stentninja I'm 16 leaning to drive ( therefore pretty mature)
I have really good knowledge of mindcrack love solar pannels and power I like eltric stuff

soapbrah

Jul 29, 2019
pap_100
im really skilled in mindcrack , i can set up any power system from biofuel to semifluid generators

Gabriele

Jul 29, 2019
Since the server i going rather well, the last 3 free spots are now avaiable if you are interested post your appliance (if you have already posted just post a statement saying you are still willing)

sterlo269

Jul 29, 2019
Locating: Maitland NSW
MC Experiance: Been playing minecraft since 2009 in alpha.. And been playing FTB since 2 weeks after is came out..
TS3: NO
would love to come to an AUSTRALIAN Feed The Beast server and will help in anyway i will also be respectful to everyone and will be very happy to see myself on this server..
Steam: sterlo269
will hope to hear from you soon..

. Isaac harrison Im still waiting :D