Whitelist Server SERENITY DIREWOLF20 1.6.4 1.0.18 NEW! SMALL COMMUNITY SERVER

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Greendawn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Greendawn
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE:United States
EXPECTED PLAY TIMES:If I find a good server, almost everyday tons of hours
MOD EXPIERIENCE:I've messed around with the mods since the last equivalent exchange and thaumcraft 1
EVER BEEN BANNED AND WHY: i was banned because I was a moderator, i was accused of talking down to the players, I found out that they just wanted me off the server to take my house I built, I was very humble as you will come to notice, Thats why I was so confused in the matter.
WHY SHOULD YOU BE WHITELISTED: If i like the people i assure you, you will like me, I dotn cause problems i just hag out and build and with all mods active, I would love to explore all the possibilities with other people; Including yourself

LACROSSEK1D24

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: LACROSSEK1D24
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: United States Of America
EXPECTED PLAY TIMES: Maybe 4 hours weekdays 8 hours weekend
MOD EXPIERIENCE: I am pretty experienced but am joining server to further enhance my knowledge.
EVER BEEN BANNED AND WHY: Yes, i was banned for being to harsh on a prank but it was later resolved.
WHY SHOULD YOU BE WHITELISTED: I love to have fun and help others and have a great experience and just have a cool time and im pretty chill quiet, and all around nice guy!

Thanks for looking at my Application!

Purewantfun

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Purewantfun
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: Belgium
EXPECTED PLAY TIMES: My play time depends mostly on how busy I am with school.
MOD EXPIERIENCE: I'm rather experienced with most mods. I've played FTB for quite a while.
EVER BEEN BANNED AND WHY: Nope, never.
WHY SHOULD YOU BE WHITELISTED: I love feed the beast, and especially the DW20 pack, but singleplayer is just so lonely. I'm a nice, calm guy, and I'm hoping to make some friends.

JackTea

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:JackStanley3
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: England
EXPECTED PLAY TIMES:Late Night Maybe Through Day Depends On College
MOD EXPIERIENCE:Been Playing FTB packs for as long as i can remember.
EVER BEEN BANNED AND WHY:Never
WHY SHOULD YOU BE WHITELISTED: Because i am fun ,interactive and enjoy playing with other people and working together. I Like to make builds that will also help other players

petris90

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Petris90
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE:Sweden
EXPECTED PLAY TIMES:I can play about 6 hours a day exept for the weekends then i can play up too 12 hours
MOD EXPIERIENCE:I have plenty of experience from both that i have played the mod for a long time and also i watch direwolf20
EVER BEEN BANNED AND WHY:I have never been ban
WHY SHOULD YOU BE WHITELISTED:I'm a experiensed player as i said and i can both learn and mabye even teach something new to the players, it's also easy for me to get along with people.

donutX3

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: donutX3
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: Czech Republic
EXPECTED PLAY TIMES: 20-30 hours/week
MOD EXPIERIENCE: I know nearly every mod. (CC begginer and also REAL WORLD apiarist(i just like forestry(It's so unreal(but funny)))). Also watchinch dire when it's exciting.
EVER BEEN BANNED AND WHY: Banned one time from one MindCrack server (it was resigantion) cuz i was angry when owner wanted SMS pay for VIP status cuz without it player was unable get portalgun etc.
WHY SHOULD YOU BE WHITELISTED: Be with nice community and also with aporia (we was playing together on last server which is actaully closed). And also like server with no banned things in it.

KilcHD

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: KilicHD
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: Croatia
EXPECTED PLAY TIMES: 2+ hours at day.
MOD EXPIERIENCE: farm,ftb monster,tekkit and other..
EVER BEEN BANNED AND WHY: nope..
WHY SHOULD YOU BE WHITELISTED: I love whitelisted server because here dont have griefers and ragers,im funny and im frendly .. :)

Speed IMG

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TehKnight117
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: USA
EXPECTED PLAY TIMES: An hour a day.
MOD EXPIERIENCE: FTB Unleashed, Ultimate, Direwolf, etc.
EVER BEEN BANNED AND WHY: No.
WHY SHOULD YOU BE WHITELISTED: Online server with people on it and maturity.

alankri

Jul 29, 2019
petris90 whitelisted
For those not whitelisted, nothing against anyone, just having to take preference on country of residence and/or expierience now due to server getting fuller!

XxSaRobz09xX

Jul 29, 2019
Applicants form:
IGN: XxSaRobz09xX
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: United Kingdom
EXPECTED PLAY TIMES: 2-3 Hours on Weekdays and around 3 hours on Weekends, Daily Player
MOD EXPIERIENCE: Played FTB for 2 years.
EVER BEEN BANNED AND WHY: No
WHY SHOULD YOU BE WHITELISTED: I want to play on a friendly, supportive small server and this looks fun to play on, I will also follow all the rules

EnderWheatly97

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:tom3519

COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: America

EXPECTED PLAY TIMES:I play once every 2-3 days for a couple of hours, I will play more often on weekends

MOD EXPIERIENCE: I have used most of the mods, but I am very good with Buildcraft, Thermal Expansion, and Natura

EVER BEEN BANNED AND WHY: No

WHY SHOULD YOU BE WHITELISTED: I like playing on multiplayer modded servers because I don't feel that vanilla has enough things to do and I am a bit lonely on singleplayer and think singleplayer is a bit boring, and I am looking for non-grief and non-pvp servers with trustable people. I will also help with any projects on the server people need help with.

I am looking forward to your response.

David Hassall

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: B1G_D_
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE:UK
EXPECTED PLAY TIMES: at least an hour a day until i get bored
MOD EXPIERIENCE: played ftb for a year and tekkit waay before that. (quite experienced)
EVER BEEN BANNED AND WHY: nope
WHY SHOULD YOU BE WHITELISTED: i hope to bring knowledge and help to people who need it and build wonderful creations.

hope to see you in game soon!

fredrodregus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: fredrodregus
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: Canada
EXPECTED PLAY TIMES: 1-4 hours a day,
MOD EXPERIENCE: i have played will all of the mods, and am familiar with how they work
WHY SHOULD YOU BE WHITE LISTED:I am a mature player, who respects others and their belongings, and would love to help people if they need it.

aporia326

Jul 29, 2019
I think the server is down, Or you updated the servers version. Plus, Greek, I got a set of quantum made for you

evare123

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: evare123
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: Croatia
EXPECTED PLAY TIMES: 1-2 hours a day
MOD EXPERIENCE: i have played ftb unleashed and tekkit alot
WHY SHOULD YOU BE WHITE LISTED:I love the server where there are no griefers,hackers and not mature players so i would really like to join this one.