Whitelist Server SERENITY DIREWOLF20 1.6.4 1.0.18 NEW! SMALL COMMUNITY SERVER

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

RoyalDarkness

Jul 29, 2019
Applicants form:
IGN:RoyalDarkness
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: israel
EXPECTED PLAY TIMES: idonno
MOD EXPIERIENCE: i know quite alot about the mods in this modpack, i mostely focuse on magical stuff like am2, tc, tt but i know my way around...
EVER BEEN BANNED AND WHY: never did and never will, i try to treat all people as equal and expect the same...
WHY SHOULD YOU BE WHITELISTED: because am awesome!!!.

Duskblade95

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Duskblade95
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: US
EXPECTED PLAY TIMES: Usually on and off after 3pm EST
MOD EXPIERIENCE: Well acquainted with all DW20 mods except for Ars Magica which I've only slightly delved into.
EVER BEEN BANNED AND WHY: Not that I'm aware of.
WHY SHOULD YOU BE WHITELISTED: I took a break from ftb and I'm looking to get back into it with a fun, small community. I'm a great builder and always enjoy helping others build either by giving supplies or advice.

Doomadness

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Doomadness
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: Germany
EXPECTED PLAY TIMES: 1-6h/day
MOD EXPIERIENCE: I play DW20 about 1 Year. I know all basics and learn more every day.
EVER BEEN BANNED AND WHY: Never been banned.
WHY SHOULD YOU BE WHITELISTED: Im a mature player. Im not a troublemaker. Im a teamplayer.

Stickbabiga

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: stickbabiga
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: USA
EXPECTED PLAY TIMES: I'm in Arizona (GMT -7 no daylight savings) so expect me to get on anytime during the day then.
MOD EXPIERIENCE: Know the ins and outs of Direwolf20 (but still need to learn computercraft)
EVER BEEN BANNED AND WHY: Nevar!!!1 (But seriously, no)
WHY SHOULD YOU BE WHITELISTED: I want to play in a small, team-driven server and make some friends, cheesy as that sounds.

aporia326

Jul 29, 2019
We should switch the pack to the Crack Pack and have it like the Mindcrackers, And for some reason I get a error for a title entity missing.

Celioz

Jul 29, 2019
Applicants form:
IGN: Celioz
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: U.S.
EXPECTED PLAY TIMES: 4-5 hours on most days.
MOD EXPIERIENCE: Been playing FTB since the first beta. Have played other mod packs as well.
EVER BEEN BANNED AND WHY: No
WHY SHOULD YOU BE WHITELISTED: I used to be admin on another server until it was shut down due to financial reasons. I know this mod pack very well and want to get into a good community.

Slubberdegulleon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Slubberdegulleon
EXPECTED PLAY TIMES: At least 3 times a week usually afternoon
MOD EXPERIENCE: I have been playing around with mods since I first took notice in them about 3 years ago I think it was.
EVER BEEN BANNED AND WHY: Nope
WHY SHOULD YOU BE WHITE-LISTED: I'm a fun and helpful guy, At least I try to be. Aesthetics are important to me more than progress though progress is aesthetics to me and other servers are too annoying to play on with the severe limitations.

sigge300

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: sigge300
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: Norway
EXPECTED PLAY TIMES: a few hours a day in the afternoon
MOD EXPIERIENCE: im preaty experienced and i have started to try to make less mark on the land i have my base in instead of bad looking cubes
EVER BEEN BANNED AND WHY: nope
WHY SHOULD YOU BE WHITELISTED:i try to bring a little of tech and good looking building to the area i use

Jewacide_Bomber

Jul 29, 2019
Applicants form:
IGN:Josh09090909
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE:UK
EXPECTED PLAY TIMES:2-4 nights a week
MOD EXPIERIENCE:ive played everything since technic/tekkit were in beta
EVER BEEN BANNED AND WHY:no
WHY SHOULD YOU BE WHITELISTED:well theres no particular reason why you should pick me over someone else im just looking for a nice small server with a nice community and i hope i can be a part of that community.

mohammadmahdi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:nik_xyz
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE:Iran & Brazils
EXPECTED PLAY TIMES:4-6 days a week
MOD EXPIERIENCE: I play direwolf20 for 2years
EVER BEEN BANNED AND WHY:nope
WHY SHOULD YOU BE WHITELISTED:I'm just looking for a awesome server with a good community and i wanna be a part of this community.;)

Juc70

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN:
Juc70
AGE: 16, hope this wont be a problem, I'm lovely,artistic person that likes good small group around me.
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: Finland (+2GTM)
EXPECTED PLAY TIMES: Pretty much the whole day, spending time on my computer most of the day...
MOD EXPIERIENCE: Well, I'we played TechWorld2, and thats preatty much it, got resonant stuff and had big house with tinkers stuff, witherkilling machine and couple other stuff, been playing about 50+ hours.
Coming on the server to learn stuff...

EVER BEEN BANNED AND WHY: Couple times, I can admit... that's better than lying not being... mostly for despising admins, medernators and admins that do they'r work really badly... We can discuise this thing more if you want to know...
WHY SHOULD YOU BE WHITELISTED: Well you re looking for people and im looking for server so that makes it pretty obvious...

Ps: I would like to be notified trough skype if you have time to do so nickname is same as IGN for minecraft and username is finjulius. :)

Illegalpizza12

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: illegalpizza12

COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: usa

EXPECTED PLAY TIMES: 5-6 hours every other day except if football gets in the way

MOD EXPIERIENCE: Around 3 months with mods 4 years with vanilla

EVER BEEN BANNED AND WHY: Never Been banned

WHY SHOULD YOU BE WHITELISTED: I'm looking for a group of Friends to hang around and play Mine craft with

if i am excepted pls message me so i know thx

VirtualGamer01

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Coltkilla101
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE:US
EXPECTED PLAY TIMES:Almost everyday maybe some days i won't be on for i stayed up all night or gone all day.
MOD EXPIERIENCE: I owned a server for 5 years, minecraft vanilla and ftb.
EVER BEEN BANNED AND WHY:no never if i was banned i don't remember and it was because my friends was messing with me.
WHY SHOULD YOU BE WHITELISTED: I want a server to build and survive on without hackers and cheaters, whilst i'm making videos for my youtube channel.
I also have a friend who may want to come on his IGN is TheMineyMan99 with the caps

RoyalDarkness

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: RoyalDarkness
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: israel
EXPECTED PLAY TIMES: a minimum of two hours
MOD EXPIERIENCE: i know alot about the majority of the mods in this modpack
EVER BEEN BANNED AND WHY: never did, never will!
WHY SHOULD YOU BE WHITELISTED: because am awesome!

IGN_ScrollsKing

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ScrollsKing
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE:Ireland :)
EXPECTED PLAY TIMES:Atleast 3hours a day (i hate secondary school)
MOD EXPIERIENCE:2.5 years on ftb
EVER BEEN BANNED AND WHY:Nope
WHY SHOULD YOU BE WHITELISTED:I love rushing mayullan tools , then start thermal expansion and create a workshop and help the community

Linda233

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Linda233
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE:US
EXPECTED PLAY TIMES:3 year
MOD EXPIERIENCE:not really but i know how to play ...
EVER BEEN BANNED AND WHY:never
WHY SHOULD YOU BE WHITELISTED:i don't like the sever that is to much people and i was looking the direwolf20's video and i love this pack.

ORANGEDONUTS

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ORANGEDONUTS (All Caps)
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: United States of America
EXPECTED PLAY TIMES:4am-9pm
MOD EXPIERIENCE:I have been mod and trusted on many servers. I enjoy letting people have a good time.
EVER BEEN BANNED AND WHY: I have been banned for joining a whitelisted server I thought wasnt whitelisted and instead of turning whitelist on they banned people
WHY SHOULD YOU BE WHITELISTED: I have always enjoyed playing on a community trusted by the owner. I feel safe building freely.

SwagMcSwagton

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ungraceful
EXPECTED PLAY TIMES: 4-5 hours weekends like maybe 2-3 hours weekdays
MOD EXPERIENCE: I've played modded Minecraft since Tekkit classic and I've played ever since
EVER BEEN BANNED AND WHY: I don't think I've been banned before but i might have a long time ago
WHY SHOULD YOU BE WHITELISTED: I just want a small community so i can play with chill people and not so many people I've always enjoyed smaller communities.