Semi-Homemade Modpack

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

LunaticMiner

Jul 29, 2019
I'm thinking of creating a self-assembled modpack. I'm going to copy the mods folder of FTB horizons, and add a few mods from other packs, as well as removing a few. For example, adding Bigreactors and Atomic Science (probably going to have to copy that one from my Tekkit folder) but you get the gist. I'll update this later with the list of mods.

LunaticMiner

Jul 29, 2019
I apologize, I was going to put the list here so someone could tell me if certain mods don't play well with each other. I haven't got around to it yet. I'm not very experienced with modding in general so I was more or less making this thread to benefit from the knowledge of people who know more about the subject. I didn't ask any questions because I don't know which questions to ask.
[DOUBLEPOST=1403898068][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh yeah. Somebody's combining several packs together.

Totally hasn't been done before
[/sarcasm]
:p
I don't really care if it has been done before, I just want to make a modpack for my friends and I.

Narc

Jul 29, 2019
I apologize, I was going to put the list here so someone could tell me if certain mods don't play well with each other. I haven't got around to it yet. I'm not very experienced with modding in general so I was more or less making this thread to benefit from the knowledge of people who know more about the subject. I didn't ask any questions because I don't know which questions to ask.
Well. I imagine you could've started out by saying what you just did. That would've helped.[DOUBLEPOST=1403900959][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh yeah. Somebody's combining several packs together.

Totally hasn't been done before
[/sarcasm]
:p
Don't be mean. You're just assuming that @LunaticMiner posted this to brag, but it turns out he didn't. Now you look like an ass, and you've alienated someone new to the forums. Nice job, hero.

LunaticMiner

Jul 29, 2019
Well. I imagine you could've started out by saying what you just did. That would've helped.

You're right, I should've mentioned that in the first place. It was like 2 am, and to say my judgement was impaired would be an understatement.[DOUBLEPOST=1403920631][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm accustomed to dealing with dicks almost daily. Doing it over the internet isn't too big a stretch.

Reactions: MrCowle

Narc

Jul 29, 2019
I'm accustomed to dealing with dicks almost daily. Doing it over the internet isn't too big a stretch.
Yes, but why should you have to?

Mind, I may be a little biased in that my first instincts are often to be an asshole, and I try not to give those instincts free rein (I don't like myself when I'm an asshole), so it bugs me when people don't (seem to) put in the relatively minimal effort I do. But disregarding that, isn't it so much more awesome when you go somewhere and don't have to deal with dicks?

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
I'm accustomed to dealing with dicks almost daily. Doing it over the internet isn't too big a stretch.
Being a man, I, too, deal with a dick daily. I don't, however, deal with em over the internet.
Don't be mean. You're just assuming that @LunaticMiner posted this to brag, but it turns out he didn't. Now you look like an ass, and you've alienated someone new to the forums. Nice job, hero.
Err... sorry honey, but you look like more of an ass here than him. This thread is pointless. There is no reason to make pointless threads.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Cool. Don't down the people saying you hadn't posted a question because at first it did sound like bragging. However I would suggest that next time you should wait until you have the mod list ;)
And a bit more documentation, I think anybody can go and say they're going to make a modpack...

Reactions: buggirlexpres