Seeking: Guides - Reloaded

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Well, registered now, wasn't sure if it was gonna send me a confirmation email or something, can't edit anything until I confirm my email anyway. Including my own wiki page.
(sigh)
So I guess I'll go write some stuff in a notepad while I wait.

Reactions: SatanicSanta

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
Ah. Eh, I can get some of them right. My next attempt it asks who makes Redpower2 I'm putting in "What's Redpower2?".
I was hoping everyone would know that one because of the controversy that was around RP2 in the past >.>

I think someone needs to check some of the answers for misspellings or something :p

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
I was hoping everyone would know that one because of the controversy that was around RP2 in the past >.>

I think someone needs to check some of the answers for misspellings or something :p
Oh I know of said controversy. Just so happens like most Internet Drama, it's gone before the water I drank that same day to keep hydrated.
I just can't spell her name correctly to save my life is all.

Reactions: Nerixel

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
So, uh, turns out my primary email account had been hacked a few weeks back, it seems. Just went through a good amount of trouble attempting to fix it, still not done adding safety precautions to prevent this from happening again. So there seems like a pretty high chance to me that I may not have received any email from a few weeks ago up til 5 minutes ago.
It's not that hard to get a resend on a confirmation code on the wiki, is it?

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
So, uh, turns out my primary email account had been hacked a few weeks back, it seems. Just went through a good amount of trouble attempting to fix it, still not done adding safety precautions to prevent this from happening again. So there seems like a pretty high chance to me that I may not have received any email from a few weeks ago up til 5 minutes ago.
It's not that hard to get a resend on a confirmation code on the wiki, is it?
I dunno. I could block the account so you can create it again?

Jinbobo

Jul 29, 2019
OK, I don't really feel like making an FTB wiki account because the "confirmation code" questions are WAY to specific and case sensitive, like it asked what mod adds engines and I said "Build Craft" and it said no i was wrong, WTF!!!!
fixed now, the questions most be context specific to block bots. The answers should be relatively easy to find on the internet.

I've added "Build Craft" as a valid answer to that question btw.

Reactions: Padfoote

Chaka

FTB Team
Mod Developer
Retired Staff
Dec 24, 2013
New Jersey
Hey SatanNicholas I would love to help out with changes to vanilla. I look out for changes every day and would love to keep the FTB Wiki updated.

Thanks.

PS: Still working on ArsMagica 2 I have been busy but i'm 3/4th of the way done.

Jinbobo

Jul 29, 2019
Hey SatanNicholas I would love to help out with changes to vanilla. I look out for changes every day and would love to keep the FTB Wiki updated.

Thanks.

PS: Still working on ArsMagica 2 I have been busy but i'm 3/4th of the way done.
Stop acting like an eight year old, you already have been kicked off the team because of it.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a list with seeking guides?? I really wanna help!
Yes, in the original post, but if you are lazy:

List of needed Getting Started guides in order of general priority:
  • Witchery
  • Ars Magica 2
  • Tinkers' Construct
  • Applied Energistics
  • ComputerCraft (it's currently WiP, but discontinued)
  • Thaumcraft 4
  • Magic Farm 2 modpack
  • Logistics Pipes
  • GregTech
  • MineFactory Reloaded
  • RotaryCraft
  • EnderIO
  • Big Reactors
  • MFFS Calclavia
  • Modular Power Suits
  • qCraft
  • Engineers Toolbox
  • Tropicraft
  • Natura
  • Metallurgy 3
  • DartCraft
  • Roguelike Dungeons
  • Project Red
  • qCraft

List of needed other guides:
  • Advanced Applied Energistics
  • Mystcraft Age Creation
  • Track Controls for Beginners (Railcraft)
  • Switching Examples (Railcraft)
  • Witchery Ritual Guide
  • Magic Farm/Magic Farm 2 Guide (changes to vanilla, etc)
  • Blood n Bones Guide (changes to vanilla, etc)

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
SO i shouldnt made a Thaumcraft 4 page there?? :/
If you want to, though, I've already started. This thread is for guides, if you want to help out in other ways, go ahead. Have you already started writing the page?

E: Here, I have an idea. I'll save what I have, and if you feel it is not long enough, you can expand it. I don't know enough about the mod to write any lengthy articles on it.

Edit 2: okay, just saw you saved it, and it was a direct copy of the Thaumcraft 3 page.. I'm gonna go ahead and replace that with what I wrote...

Last edited:
Reactions: Padfoote