Seeking a new Minecraft Server Host...

Cisco78

Jul 29, 2019
Can any one recommend a few good Minecraft server hosts? We're currently using Fragnet and they've been a total nightmare the last month. Good customer service, but their servers have just been total dog poop.

I've seen a few others listed like Daddy Cheese or Creeper Host, but am not sure how good these guys are.

Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks!

Slackerony

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, i'de actually like alittle info on server hosts aswell, if anyone could make a little list perhaps? with prices and what hardware you get? that'd be absolutely awesome. Also - i live in denmark, so if u could post a few that hosts their server around here, that'd be great

Pretty please! :p

Cisco78

Jul 29, 2019
FragNet was highly recommended, but I think they got big very fast and are having trouble keeping up. We just lost our world there last night. We've got a save from a few days ago, but it still sucks.

I'm honestly just looking for consistency. Servers that are actually up, running and smooth.

ServerMiner

Jul 29, 2019
SERVERMINER!!!!
tick.png
Instant setup

tick.png
Automatic backing up configuration

tick.png
Schedule tasks and commands to occur automatically via the control panel

tick.png
You can install Bukkit, Vanilla, Tekkit and other mods instantly on selected plans

tick.png
Full console access to enter commands to the server

tick.png
Get free server support with all plans

tick.png
Connect via FTP and upload server files

tick.png
Professional, enterprise hardware

tick.png
100Mb/s connection to your server

tick.png
Multicraft control panel licence

tick.png
Automatic restart on crash

tick.png
Upload your own world and server files

tick.png
Install plugins instantly from the control panel

tick.png
Get a free MySQL Database which is setup instantly

tick.png
Get a free Sub-Domain which you can customise

tick.png
Your server is hosted 365 days a year, 24/7

Check It Out! #mce_temp_url#

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
Can any one recommend a few good Minecraft server hosts? We're currently using Fragnet and they've been a total nightmare the last month. Good customer service, but their servers have just been total dog poop.

I've seen a few others listed like Daddy Cheese or Creeper Host, but am not sure how good these guys are.

Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks!
I don't really know what you're talking about o.o Apart from the 1 crash that messed the access of control panel for few hours, I haven't had a single problem with them for the last 6 months or so

BlinkY87

Jul 29, 2019
Cubedhost were flawless for me. I add though, that it was Vanilla and I couldn't say if they are able to host FTB :/.

Kristopher Lotz

Jul 29, 2019
I just cancelled my server with creeperhost. I had a horrible experience. The servers were crashing and the customer service was poor. I even paid for the advanced support. =/ I recommend Mineocity. I used them before I went to creeperhost and had a great experience. I have also used Daddycheese before and they are pretty good as well.