Whitelist Server See new Theard

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Heart_Breath

Jul 29, 2019
will be back with in 24 hours to review new applicants.

currently looking for women and men 21+

Last edited:

BananaBatmann

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : BananaBatmann
SEX: male
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? : I haven't played actual ftb at all but played very similar modpacks sometime even with more mods but on servers they seemed to be unstable.
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? : Every other day depends on how much stuff I have to do and on weekends.
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? : Yep
What could you bring into the HeartCraft community? : I love building technical houses with automation
Did you read the rules? : Yes
Timezone : Central European
How Did you hear about us? : Just the forums
Extra Information : Havent played any kind of minecraft lately.

Dame_xD

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Dame_xD
SEX: Male
Skype : Dame_x-d Although I have no mic as 1 of my kids snapped it in half
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? : I have been playing FTB on and off since it was released but been playing alot in tha last 3-4 months
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? : I usually play anyfrom from 3-4+ hours daily
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? : I will be able to get on with anybody aslong as they get on with me :)
What could you bring into the HeartCraft community? : I like to Automate anything that I can so I can be lazy and watch my income lol :p
Did you read the rules? : Yes, I did
Timezone : GMT UK
How Did you hear about us? Searching through the FTB forum trying to find a good server for me to play on
Extra Information : I play alot of FTB as I am home alot due to me having 4 children, 3 boys and 1 girl (she was Born today 06/04/2014) :)

Heart_Breath

Jul 29, 2019
Being part of the community is talking and making friends with voice skype. I would be happy to talk to you about being part of the community once you have a mic. I wish you the best in finding a server that is best for you. There are alot of good ones out here to join.

Anoahmous

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NoahPwnage
SEX: Male.
Skype: noah_keels_joo (I made it when I was 12, don't laugh. :p)
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB?: A little over a year.
How much time will you be able to spend on the server?: Most of the day, at least now. I don't do much but I'm looking for a job.
Will you be able to get along with people in the server?: Of course. I'm a pretty passive person and I avoid creating conflict especially with those who respect me.
What could you bring into the HeartCraft community?: I love to help people, and I know a decent amount about most of the major modpacks on FTB. Once I get set up, I'll make sure to share my extra materials with whoever may need them. I've been wanting to find an exceptional and friendly server for a while now, and this seems like it would be it.
Did you read the rules?: Yes I did.
Timezone: PST (GMT -8:00)
How Did you hear about us?: Scrolling the forums.
Extra Information: I'm a musician; I've played drums for 6 years, guitar for 3, and I've been singing for about 1 and a half. I also compose music a little bit, but I'm not great at it.

exion42

Jul 29, 2019
GN : exion42
SEX: Male
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? : At least 6 months
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? : Once every week (subject to change as the school year slows down)
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? : Yes
What could you bring into the HeartCraft community? : Help on community projects, Set up a national bank
Did you read the rules? : Yes
Timezone : Eastern U.S Federal Time
How Did you hear about us? Friend
Extra Information : (can you please contact me after 5/14? I want to first focus on APUSHistory, APchemistry, and upcoming SAT subject tests before indulging in awesome amounts of fun. I would be grateful if you could understand my dilemma. Thank you.

Last edited: