Whitelist Server See new Theard

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Pootz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Homie97(old name)
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? : Im a noob but have known about it for a while if that makes sense.
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? : Quite a bit of time
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? : yes i like to talk and get to know people.
What could you bring into the HeartCraft community? : funny creative and ideas for builds.
Did you read the rules? : yes
Timezone : Central Standard
Extra Information : I like pizza and gaming.

ZeroZ30o

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : ZeroZ30o
Skype : I do not have Skype downloaded on this new computer, I do have an account though I am without a microphone since the last computer I had had one integred. I'll download it if you wish though.
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? : I started a year ago or more, I have stopped playing stuff for a while though.
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? : Alot :D.
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? : Yes, yes I will, especially if they enjoy doing community-oriented stuff aswell.
What could you bring into the HeartCraft community? : Community stuff :D. I'll try to make my base usable by the community.
Did you read the rules? : Yes, though I hope you will let the no-mic thing pass. Since it's a new computer, and my old one was a laptop with the mic integred, I do not have one anymore. I'll be trying to get one though.
Timezone : GMT + 1
Extra Information : I like spicy food alot, aswell as pasta. I wanna be a programmer, thus I do know how to program in LUA :eek:. Oh and gaming. Alooot.

Heart_Breath

Jul 29, 2019
Voice Communication is a Key part of our community and creating friends and knowing one another, hence I have it on the rules. Once you have a Mic I would be happy to talk with you about joining our server Zero.

ZeroZ30o

Jul 29, 2019
Voice Communication is a Key part of our community and creating friends and knowing one another, hence I have it on the rules. Once you have a Mic I would be happy to talk with you about joining our server Zero.
Alrighty, I'll try to check back if I do manage to get one.

zinfommx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : zinfommx
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? : Around a year.
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? : Plenty.
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? : With Ease.
What could you bring into the HeartCraft community? : Amazing buildings/citys.
Did you read the rules? : Yes and I agree with them.
Timezone : PST
Extra Information : CompSci Student, great at building.

Last edited:

ZeroZ30o

Jul 29, 2019
Got one. I had an old headset laying around, so got lucky.
Edit: msg'd you :O
Edit2: Also, I'm having a lot of issues with these mini-freezes, they happen each time my used memory goes down, which is every 3 to 4 seconds. It seems to reach around 80-90%, then reset to 70% causing a freeze for .5-.7 seconds, makes it almost unplayable.
And yes I do have Java 64 bit.

Edit3: nevermind, problem seemed to be only singleplayer.

Last edited:

SamSmitty

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : SamSmitty
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? : Over a year.
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? : 15-30 hours a week roughly.
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? : Of course!
What could you bring into the HeartCraft community? : Anything that is needed. I have a lot of experience with MineCraft, Tekkit, FTB, you name it. I have a good personality and don't cause any drama. I am a perfectionist that loves to build and take mod packs to the limit.
Did you read the rules? : Yes.
Timezone : Central
Extra Information : I have a lot of stuff I can add here, but I would be happy to go over anything on Skype!

Heart_Breath

Jul 29, 2019
Online Reviewing Applications

Looking for Men and Women Ages 20 to 40 at this time.

Last edited:

Dyna

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : dundyna
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? : i dont know, i started playing ftb on a sever last autumn, but i've been playing minecraft on and of in periods since 2011-2012 i guess...
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? : it will vary, im a student so school wil come first. but i guess i'll at least play a couple of hours 2-3 days a week. sometimes more, sometimes less.
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? : i would think so, im not a person who picks fight with people.
What could you bring into the HeartCraft community? : im not really an experienced minecrafter so this is a question that is hard to answer here. I know the basics and i do like to run around exploring and learn the different mods, digging holes and building stuff. Sadly my buildings do tend to look way better in my head than in the game. But im getting better at it so i would love to help out if there is any building projects or something. I should probably also add that i've never been banned, i dont cheat, lie and steal. and i like to think that im a nice person :)
Did you read the rules? : yes, and i will most definitely follow the last one :)
Timezone : Central European summer time. (UTC + 2 hours)
Extra Information : im an univerity college student from norway stiving to get a bachleor in an occupation that doesnt exist outside our small country and thus dont have an english name that i know of. oh and i like chicken :p

MARKCayenne

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : MARKCayenne
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? : For a couple of year before and stopped playing for a long time now trying to get back to playing.
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? : Every other day also depends on the community.
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? : yep
What could you bring into the HeartCraft community? : I like building technical houses and helping others.
Did you read the rules? : Yes
Timezone : Central European Time Zone
Extra Information : I played mostly xbox before now got a gaming pc so yeah moved to pc

Heart_Breath

Jul 29, 2019
Currently Placing 21 and under on a waiting List. I am looking to create a balanced, diverse community.

Looking for People 21+ and Girls.

We already have 1 kind lady on the server.

Jiggy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Jiggy
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? : For about 1-1,5 year? Tought i started with modded minecraft around 1.5 ?
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? : Depends when i got free time
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? : Sure, as long as they don't grief/steal stuff from me...
What could you bring into the HeartCraft community? : A lot of fun, am a nice guy that loves to have fun. Played a lot on SP but that is getting kinda boring...
Did you read the rules? : Yes.
Timezone : GMT+1 (Netherlands)
Extra Information : If u want to know anything just send me message on skype :)

Ernst

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Motocheat
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? : Since 2013, before that i did play modded minecraft with the tekkit launcher.
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? : Around10 to 25 houres weekly, give or take.
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? : Yes, i'm usually just ingore rude people on the internet. And i'm consider myself a nice player :)
What could you bring into the HeartCraft community? : Hmm.. loads of love and hugs, it's a really tough question tho. But yeah i can bring some techinical expertise with the techincal mods,
those magical mods not so much let's us just say that i.. pfft i don't belive in magic!.
Did you read the rules? :Yes i did, I did decide that im only gonna follow you'r 10th rule, otherwhise it's just to anny rules to follow :)
Timezone : Central European summer time. (UTC + 2 hours)
Extra Information : i'm a really chill person, like to play video games. i had a periode where i did play way to much FTB, so i had 2 month break from it.
decided to start playing again. The reason im applying for this server is becouse one close relative have applyed recently and got whitelisted :)

D.matic

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Brunchbone
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? : 2 months, but i think i know alot about mods.
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? : 1-2 hrs a day, some days maybe more (6 hrs+ sometimes i start playing and can't stop)
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? : I hope :)
What could you bring into the HeartCraft community? : A lot of buildings made of greatwood, i like greatwood.
Did you read the rules? :Yes
Timezone : CET
Extra Information : my friends don't play minecraft so i play alone :(, college student (mechanical engineering).

Last edited: