Seconded Beta!

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
Full disclosure: When I read fraction2's comment that the day was over, I thought he meant 1PM EDT (5 minutes from now, 20 minutes from when he posted). The day doesn't actually end for another 2 hours. That makes his comment considerably less alarming. So feel free to change your vote.
Combined with the fact that (at least I'm almost entirely confident about this too), my vote was on a player who shouldn't die as a result? I don't really see how it could "wrap the game up"

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I forgot to mention this earlier: I think robijn's efforts at making my crazy plan work look solidly townish. The whole point of the randomization is to take control of the lynch away from the wolves, and hopefully reveal some of them in the process.

Anywho, vote recap!

Slated for Execution:
Shazam (2): ljfa, Fraction
ljfa (2): J, robijn
Fraction (2): Pyure, SE37

Not on the Gallows:
Spwn (1): Leth
J (1): fowltief

Needs to vote:
@RealKC @Robijnvogel @Shazam08 @SpwnX @VictiniX888

There's currently three people with seconded votes. Fine by me, as would lynching four people.

That said, I think I'll change my vote and second SpwnX. He's been super quiet all game, and I recognize that my vote on Fraction was entirely because I was following Pyure, and I've been encouraging people to not do things like that.

Updated vote recap!

Doomed:
Shazam (2): ljfa, Fraction
ljfa (2): J, robijn
Spwn (2): Leth, SE37

Not Quite Doomed:
Fraction (1): Pyure
Spwn (1): Leth
J (1): fowltief

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
Vote pyure

That should avoid killing someone. I guess I can't read

Spwn is in both groups of SE's recap

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
This is all getting silly.

I'm just going to go with my original analysis at this time and vote lynch spwnx. I should probably keep gunning for robij but he made a half-decent case for himself.

I can probably also be persuaded to lynch anyone who isn't participating. srsly.
I agree this is getting rather silly. :p Don't let me stop you though!

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Well I did make an honest mistake, but well, you got me.
Vote Fraction to kill one more villager

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Combined with the fact that (at least I'm almost entirely confident about this too), my vote was on a player who shouldn't die as a result? I don't really see how it could "wrap the game up"
It would depend on how many villagers were slated to die with the current voting results, and I thought you doubled-up shazam.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I don't know how, but whatever the frak you people did today paid off remendously. I mean seriously people.
  • fraction2 was lynched! He was a wolf!
  • ljfa was lynched! He was a wolf!
  • spwnX got lynched! He was a wolf!
  • the_j got lynched! He was a villager!
  • pyure got ganked! He was a villager!
  • @Shazam08 forgot to vote! But he did post so meh.
Remaining players:
  • fowltief
  • lethosos
  • realKC
  • robijnvogel
  • shazam08
  • SE37
  • victini
One of them is a wolf. The rest are villagers. Choose wisely.

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
I don't know how, but whatever the frak you people did today paid off remendously. I mean seriously people.
  • fraction2 was lynched! He was a wolf!
  • ljfa was lynched! He was a wolf!
  • spwnX got lynched! He was a wolf!
  • the_j got lynched! He was a villager!
  • pyure got ganked! He was a villager!
  • @Shazam08 forgot to vote! But he did post so meh.
Remaining players:
  • fowltief
  • lethosos
  • realKC
  • robijnvogel
  • shazam08
  • SE37
  • victini
One of them is a wolf. The rest are villagers. Choose wisely.
OooooMmMmMMmMMGGgGGGG

Reactions: Pyure

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Hiya! Sorry, the day ends at an awkward time here. Still a little rushed so this'll be brief.

Rob, Real, and SE all seconded lynching a wolf yesterday, and Leth was the first to put a vote on Spwn. Fraction switched his vote off of me at the end of yesterday, which makes me look suspicious. I'm clear, but I only have my word to prove it so meh.

I *think* the list of suspects is down to:
  • Fowltief
  • Me
  • Victini
  • Lethosos (to a lesser extent)
(If I missed something there, speak up.)

I'd take a harder look at Fowl or Vic relative to the dead wolves (whether they've voted each other, interacted in the thread, etc). I'll be back!

Reactions: Pyure

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Shaz, keep in mind that the first two was to avoid being smote by the Hand of Gor--I felt that, without any tangible possibilities (and the whole voting mechanics here,) Spanky felt safe to vote on til the third day, which was to go ahead and keep my vote on him as per Pyure's suspicion about "the quiet ones." Which bore out nicely, I might add.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
vic has slightly more movement activity then me but neither of us voted for any wolf...which does make us look suspicious...

Hard looking at your pattern Shaz is also suspicious.... you seem very "meh" about this game and out of place not sure if intentional or not. aslo a now known wolf voted for you. Possibly trying to cover your tracks?