Seasons greeting :D

Boomaholic

Jul 29, 2019
Hello all! I am, well most friends just call me Blue lol

I have to say I am absolutely amazed by what the modding community has done for my love of Minecraft. I bought minecraft i think 1.3 beta or whenever... before they even had the nether, dungeons & mobspawners because of a few local friends of mine. I played all they way up to release off and on. But kinda got bored after a while and forgot all about MC. they my friends about 3 months ago introduces me to Tekkit. I start running a private server for the 4 us.

Then i found FTB early/mid November & started watching DW20's spotlights & Forge Server LPs. made a twitch account to watch steams etc etc. I just have to say FTB has one of the best forum communities I've been able to lurk in :D Ya'll have revitalized my love of minecraft and at the same time I hate you for it cause i have already received several Steam & 360 gift games I have yet to touch because I can't put this one down lol.

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
:D Ya'll have revitalized my love of minecraft and at the same time I hate you for it cause i have already received several Steam & 360 gift games I have yet to touch because I can't put this one down lol.
You think you are alone in that suffering?
Heck, I have barely scraped the tip of the iceberg that is called Skyrim.
I even lost my wife, my TVs broke, my dog left me for my cat, my cat got hit by a car, my car got put on workshop due to some furry thing got stuck on the grill, my rents way over-due and it is -20 Celsius outside.
And I think I got a tooth-ache. And my wallet got old and worn out, my house burned down, my family moved to Thailand and my computer overheated and died...

Yes, this is infact my toaster I am using for typing.... It shucks, but hey. At least I get toast :D That's a good thing, right?
I am so happy I found this forum, it fills the emptiness in me :)

Welcome to FTB, where we feel no sadness or loneliness. Just happy happy thoughts :D

Happy Easter!

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the forums Boom, Minecraft is a game that teaches you to multi-task with it and IRL duties :D (or fail).