Searching for a friendly mature server.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

P46EY

Jul 29, 2019
Firstly I want to apologise if this isnt the place to be posting this or if Ive breached some form of forum etiquette.
What Im looking for :- An English speaking, fun,friendly and active server running the DW20 pack (or similar...just something running an up to date pack).
Why did I post here? :- Basically because every whitelisted server Ive applied to either hasnt got back to me or is already full by the time I see the post.
What do I have to offer? :- Im fairly experienced with most of the mods in the FTB packs with the exceptions of GregTech and Computer Craft (Im useless at coding). I enjoy helping out on community builds and giving pointers to people struggling with mods/complicated automation.
Why am I not already whitelisted? :- I am currently whitelisted on an Ultimate server. While the people and atmosphere on there is great the mods I want to play are not installed/updated. I was whitelisted on a DW20 server,however, thats been down for over a month so Im assuming its dead.

Anyways, thats enough babble from me. If anyone is interested in giving me a chance on their server either reply to this post or hit me up with a pm. My IGN is the same as my forum name... P46EY

Cheers n Beers.