Whitelist Server Sandwich Craft-FTB Unleashed-Whitlisted

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Toumeitou

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Toumeitou
FTB experience: Few weeks of Mindcrack pack a while back
Why do you want to join: I enjoy peaceful Minecraft/FTB and it seems, that this server might be such
Favorite mod: I liked RedPower very much (and I know it isn't in this pack ; )
Ban History: None
Random ideas for the server: Is there a community (a.k.a. trading/sharing-helping) ender chest already?

SG1csifan

Dec 11, 2012
IGN: SG1CSIfan
FTB experience: I have bin using mods for a very long time, before FTB was around, during Minecraft beta.
Why do you want to join: Looking for a small group of people to play with, love small commuinties were everyone works together and knows eachother.
Favorite mod: Logistics Pipes
Ban History: Never
Random ideas for the server: Maybe a battle arena?!?!

apdbk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: apdbk
FTB experience: Played around with the Direwolf pack mostly, until the Ultimate pack came out. Playing on the Direwolf 1.5.2 update right now. I want to move to this pack cause it seems better.
Why do you want to join: My server I play on is going down, and wish to move onto another.
Favorite mod: gee, WOULD be Xycraft if it comes out, but right now I'd say Thaumcraft.
Random ideas for the server: Make a public XP farm.

EDIT: Let me know if there is goint to be more room on the serer for people.

DrPhant0m

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DrPhant0m
FTB experience: i play moded minecraft since tekkit come out
Why do you want to join: the server that i play is constatly down and i want to try the new mod pack
Favorite mod: BEES
Ban History: nope
Random ideas for the server: shopping mall

Marcel40625

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Firefly4
FTB experience: since the launch of ftp and before tekkit
Why do you want to join: searching for an cool server to have fun :D
Favorite mod: IC2
Ban History: not banned

CenturionArcher

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CenturionArcher
FTB experience: Been playing for a few months
Why do you want to join: Trying to find a server that i like to play with my friend. I like this one so far.
Favorite mod: Forestry/ BinnieMods
Ban History: None that I know of
Random ideas for the server: Buildings at spawn to help new people on the server (xp farm and other useful things)

App for my friend since he doesn't come on these forums.
IGN: deett1212
FTB experience: Medium
Why do you want to join: Same as me.
Favorite mod: Gregtech was one of his but he also likes IC2
Random ideas for the server: Shops at spawn

firefudge

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: firefudge
FTB experience: Quite a while, but I don't remember exactly how long. (I started playing with FTB Beta Pack A when it was just that or the modpack for the map)
Why do you want to join: I want to play FTB Unleashed on a server not only so I'm playing with other players that I can talk to and interact with but also because I lag too much on single player and this server seems like a nice place to play on. (Edit:) This server also has dartcraft disabled, which I dislike, but the other stuff enabled.
Favorite mod: I'd go with Redpower2, but alas, it's not updated, so Thaumcraft 3 is my second choice.
Ban History: A long time ago, (~2.8 years), I was a noob and I was on a Minecraft Classic server and was building a tree house when a griefer came up and starting griefing and quickly left and the admins (or whoever they were) came over and asked me what I was doing and I was too ignorant to respond then and thus they banned me for griefing even though I was building, not griefing.
Random ideas for the server: A place for new players to get some starting supplies (if there isn't one already).