Whitelist Server Sandwich Craft-FTB Unleashed-Whitlisted

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Sheogorathe321

Jul 29, 2019
- Welcome to Sandwich Craft -
Why should you join my server as opposed to others? Well there really is no reason to pick mine over the other great servers except the fact that there are no banned items. I'm limiting acceptance to ages 14+ to try and trim out some immaturity. I'm also planning on keeping it a small community so if you don't like servers with a ton of people then you'd enjoy Sandwich Craft.

-Rules
No griefing
No stealing
No racism(swearing is whatever as long as you don't become Gordon Ramsey)
No quarries in the over world. There is a digger age with a variety of biomes to completely decimate.
No pvp unless both parties agree or in defense.
No asking for staff. I pick whomever shows promise.

- Application
IGN:
Why do you want to join:
Favorite mod:
Ban History:
Random ideas for the server:

- Banned Items
There won't be any banned items. Only banned people who misuse items.

- Server Info
The ip is 204.11.62.51
It's running FTB Unleashed(recommended version)
Everything is enabled except dartcraft(it's a bit op, but if someone makes a decent argument I may add it back)
The server runs on 2.5 gigs of ram, and it is hosted in NYC for whoever cares.

- Extra Info
There is a nexus to link everyone together.

Spawn is in a Garden Biome/Bayou Biome (random spawning because essentials is too buggy to use right now)

To get the pack just click Private Packs in the FTB launcher and type in "FTBUnleashed" no quotes. Download it and go back to the launcher and enable everything (dartcrarft is disabled on the server, but it makes no difference if you have it. Death-Timer causes crashes in the nether so use it at your own risk.)

I hope to see you there!

JakkofBlades

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: JakkofBlades
FTB experience: Played FTB since launch. Played modded MC since beta 1.8.
Why do you want to join: I want a smaller scale server to build my own base as well as community projects. I want a tight knit community to work with. I also want a server that will follow into 1.6 and beyond along with the updated packs.
Favorite mod: Tinkers Construct, or Thaumcraft
Ban History: None
Random ideas for the server: Well built spawn village/city. Spawn shops.

tom newman

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: elephent3
FTB experience: long time cant remember close to launch
Why do you want to join: not played for a while waiting for 1.5 updates, and my old server went weird, so looking for somewhere to start fresh and have a laugh so thought i'd give your server a try
Favorite mod: Biomes o' Plenty just cause why the hell not love all the different areas just WOW.
Ban History: not to my knowledge
Random ideas for the server: a villager breeding house/ shop

Sheogorathe321

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: JakkofBlades
FTB experience: Played FTB since launch. Played modded MC since beta 1.8.
Why do you want to join: I want a smaller scale server to build my own base as well as community projects. I want a tight knit community to work with. I also want a server that will follow into 1.6 and beyond along with the updated packs.
Favorite mod: Tinkers Construct, or Thaumcraft
Random ideas for the server: Well built spawn village/city. Spawn shops.

IGN: elephent3
FTB experience: long time cant remember close to launch
Why do you want to join: not played for a while waiting for 1.5 updates, and my old server went weird, so looking for somewhere to start fresh and have a laugh so thought i'd give your server a try
Favorite mod: Biomes o' Plenty just cause why the hell not love all the different areas just WOW.
Ban History: not to my knowledge
Random ideas for the server: a villager breeding house/ shop

Both accepted. I'll probably get on sometime tonight.

Major_Pavlo

Jul 29, 2019
I know u have set the age limit to 14 but atm i am 13 and i have been accept on many other servers and have never been banned so u can trust me, trust me now i wont waste your time by making an application unless u want to see what i am made of. If so just say and i can submit if not then we can both forget about this.

Sheogorathe321

Jul 29, 2019
Server is on the most recent Unleashed pack (the one with hats). It is no longer on the beta version.[DOUBLEPOST=1375233214][/DOUBLEPOST]Major_Pavlo you can post an app and I'll discuss it with the head admin.

Texmex420

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Texmex420
FTB experience: I've played since the 1.4 beta pack.
Why do you want to join: I took a little break to wait for the stable 1.5 packs. I want to play on a small community server.
Favorite mod: tinkers construct, and biomes o plenty. I can't wait to check out the new biomes!
Ban History: none.
Random ideas for the server: I would like to see a nice aesthetically pleasing spawn village.

Atarasuki

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iMinExCrafteRx
FTB experience: I played ever since Tekkit.
Why do you want to join: Small, fun, community server to play on.
Favorite mod: Tinkers' Construct/Thermal Expansion
Ban History: 1 server because abusive admins.
Random ideas for the server: Need to be on the server and see what I'd like to do first.

ghostconnell1975

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ghostconnell1975
FTB experience: been playing FTB since 1.4 beta
Why do you want to join: I am looking for a small community where there is fun to be had and also help to be had when needed. But most of all a good community that works together to get things done
Favorite mod: Forestry and Railcraft, though liking Tinkers Construct and want to have a look at Biomes O Plenty
Random ideas for the server: A good spawn that everyone has had ther imput into

Bcpwd

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Bcpwd
FTB experience:I have a good amount of experience with 1.4.7 mods but i have no idea about the new ones
Why do you want to join:Me and my friends are looking for a server that's 1.5.2 and we would like to play tohether in a friendly community.
Favorite mod:Tinker's construct
Ban History:None At The moment
Random ideas for the server:Idk what you have but some plugins if you don't have already and some extra mods for the server or maybe public Things like Mob spawners and power rooms and stuff

sebasido

Jul 29, 2019
Hello.
IGN:sebasido
FTB: Very much since the begining, i play mostly GT mod packs but im trying this new mod pack.
Why do you want me to join: Well im a friendly player who wants to find a small community to play with. I never had any trouble before in any server. I really like to help others with all i can.
Favorite mod: Forstry, IC2 and Thaumcraft
Ban history: None
Random Ideas for the server: well i reall dont have any ideas right now but i guess we can come up with some nice stuff in the future, allso as long as we keep community based projects we can make the server grow.

iTouchMyself

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:xSimplename
FTB experience: I've been playing for about awhile now, since it came out.
Why do you want to join: I'm looking for a new place to play and where all items aren't banned so i can actually see what is actually 'OP' or not.
Favorite mod: TC
Random ideas for the server: Nexus?

ayeazell

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ayeazell
FTB experience: FTB ultimate, slowpokes pack, ampz, magic farm. Been playing modded minecraft since 1.1 tekkit.
Why do you want to join/Random Ideas for the server: I'd love to play your on your server and help contribute to community builds. One idea I have is a highway connecting
everyone's home. Not the most original idea, but with MFR's speed boosting block and other mod blocks that increase speed my eagerness is overwhelming!
Favorite mod: ars magica
Ban History: none

Jamerack

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jamerack
FTB experience: Since it began.
Why do you want to join: Looking for a small, friendly server with a whitelist.
Favorite mod: Dartcraft/Tinkers' Construct
Ban History: Never
Random ideas for the server: Community liquids, and such.

s82873326

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:s82873326
FTB experience:been playing with ftb since before it was a mod pack
Why do you want to join:need a new server to join, all my other ones have been shut down/got boring
Favorite mod: Tinkers' Construct
Ban History:none
Random ideas for the server:have small events where everyone gets together to have fun. something like spleff or a game that a random person makes like
they do on the mindcrack server

BlurVex

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:BlurVex
FTB Experience: I've been playing since December and have played mostly on the mindcrack and ultimate packs
Why I want to join: I'm looking for a new server that's more community based, and all my old ones have gotten boring
Favorite mod: It's a toss up between Applied Energistics and Biomes O' Plenty
Random Ideas: None atm, but I like doing community builds

Also, what difficulty is the server on, and what's the policy on chunkloading for stuff like bees, etc

Dmrv1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dmrv1
FTB experience: i've been playing since the release and i've played DW20 pack and ultimate
Why do you want to join: my old server is dead and single players is just boring
Favorite mod: i guess it's AE
Ban History: i haven't been banned
Random ideas for the server: stuff, lots and lots of stuff

Sheogorathe321

Jul 29, 2019
Everyone was accepted. Sorry it took a bit to get back to all of you, but there were some errors when updating the server. Spawn is pretty empty right now, and we may work on it later, but spawn wasn't planned to be something big. We will have a nexus linking everyone. I'm closing applications for the time being as we only intended to whitelist around 10 people, and we are up to 15. The restriction may be lifted at a later date depending on who actually joins and stays.[DOUBLEPOST=1375249950][/DOUBLEPOST]Dmrv you were also accepted as the last one because you filled out your application in the time I was writing the message.

Sheogorathe321

Jul 29, 2019
Also remember, everything is enabled on the server except dartcraft. Some mods are disabled by default and you will have to enable them on the launcher with the edit mod pack button. Ex: Biomes O' Plenty.

Lyph15

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mikel0012
FTB experience: 1 Year of FTB And 1 year of Tekkit
Why do you want to join: I ve been looking for a 1.5.2 Ftb server for a while happend to find this post Said to myself why not , this may be a new experience and a chance to make new friendships .
Favorite mod: Soul Shards , Steve's Carts , Ic2 , Bc , Applied Energistics
Ban History: Never Been Banned from any server
Random ideas for the server: Making some sort of a nexus so people can go to the nexus and visit other people's houses .