Whitelist Server Sandwich Craft-FTB Unleashed-Whitlisted

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

mitchy08

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:GoodBoyMitch
FTB experience: Played alot of dw20 and mindcrack but stopped playing for abit
Why do you want to join: Want to join a freindly server with no grefing or stealing
Favorite mod: ive never really used the mod since ive not played since it came out but AE looks really cool
Ban History: I got banned from a server for no reason me and my freind played alot and so we got accused of stealing from other people which we didnt we just put alot of time into the server the owner freind hated me since he got on so that turned the owner against me and started ignoring me and he just banned us both
Random ideas for the server:I dont know any, i got to check out the server first

Ben_28

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ben_28
FTB experience: I've played on multiple servers but their banned items were to many and the best items were only for donators, I want to have an experience like many YouTubers such as DW20
Why do you want to join: I believe this will be a great chance to possibly start a YouTube series of/ play on for fun.
Favorite mod: I would probably say Applied Energistics, although Thermal Expansion and Tinker's Construct are pretty nice to.
Ban History: Haven't been banned once http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/1ea4248dc20639ecabe8f49eb40919a2bf12ac89
Random ideas for the server: I think that you should have like a nether hub (Mindcrack/Forgecraft) and everyone can get access to it easily with Mystcraft aswell as The End being public. (Already have a digger age :) )

Bob_Sack

Jul 29, 2019
1.1.3 is in beta and available in the launcher. Hopefully it'll fix these permgen problems we've been having.

sebasido

Jul 29, 2019
server down for like ever now u.u
By the way we really need a FaceBook page or website for the server so we can all know whats happening. :D

Reactions: Bob_Sack

iTouchMyself

Jul 29, 2019
Might wanna check out the myscraft ages on the server, only 1 i know who has been close to making any is Hobby. So you might wanna see if any of the ages are causing memory leaks.

Inevitable_Deep

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Inevitable_Deep
FTB experience: Former Staff Moderator on the #1 Yogcraft server BionicCraft.
Why do you want to join: I want to try new mods and take a break from being staff that's the reason I left.
Favorite mod: I really like Thaumcraft and its updated version looks really nice, but i want to try my hand at Applied Energistics
Ban History: None.
Random ideas for the server: Build contests :D

Bob_Sack

Jul 29, 2019
so is this thread now inactive or something? I would really like to join..

The server isn't dead yet. Sheo's been busy lately and hasn't been around to maintain things but you can apply anyway since we'll want to refill our member roster when he does get more time.

wackoman6789

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: wackoman6789
FTB experience: alot basically since it came out
Why do you want to join: i like small community's not big ones were everyone griefs
Favorite mod: hard to say i love them all :S
Ban History: i have been banned mostly because of the admin abusing his power
Random ideas for the server: nexus like direwolf20 i could make if i do get on :)

Ryan Alford

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Ryan_Alford
FTB experience:I have played ftb for maybe around four months.
Why do you want to join:After playing vanilla mine craft you kinda get a little tired of the same old things but with the ftb unleashed mod pack it never gets old. It reinvents mine craft to a certain degree and it brings you back. I also love community servers because as a team or a community we can work together and share ideas as well as work together to make huge machines and explore mods.
Favorite mod:A hard question, thaumcraft, computer craft, bibliocraft, forestry. Wow i have a lot of favorites haha :).
Ban History:Never got banned.
Random ideas for the server:huge machine shop, stores, trade center, individual bases, xp farms, regular farms (forestry)

SaturnRing

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SaturnRing
FTB experience: 1 1/2 years
Why do you want to join: looking for a fun safe community to play in
Favorite mod: ic2
Ban History:never
Random ideas for the server:idk yet