Same Problem.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
OptiFine is known to cause these issues in 1.4.2. You'll have to do without it until the 1.4.5 release of FTB Beta A.

eculc

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I can't wait for optifine to work. Fortunately, it seems RP2 is almost finished for 1.4.5 so We're almost there.

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
Unknown paste ID, please don't delete your pastebin posts as it lets other users see if they have the same issues.

ScottWears

Jul 29, 2019
It just allows others with a similar problem to look at your error compare it and try out the solutions suggested my other members .....sort of just a helpful thing to do.

Can I ask that in the future you don't delete pastebin posts that you link on the forums? to help other members?.

And as for
You really are just an irreverent miserable little tool, aren't you?
whist I'm in the area of being helpful the time it took you to write this comment you could have just mentioned something like above and been a helpful member instead of making a personal and inappropriate comment.

NosePicker5555

Jul 29, 2019
It just allows others with a similar problem to look at your error compare it and try out the solutions suggested my other members .....sort of just a helpful thing to do.

Can I ask that in the future you don't delete pastebin posts that you link on the forums? to help other members?.

And as for

whist I'm in the area of being helpful the time it took you to write this comment you could have just mentioned something like above and been a helpful member instead of making a personal and inappropriate comment.
Will you lock this thread I don't need it anymore and people won't stop posting on it :p