Whitelist Server S!KCraft|Unleashed|MCPC+|MyTown + Essentials|80slots|TS3|No Lag|24/7|No griefing|siknation.com|16+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

TheHornyDragon

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+ only): 27
Your experience with FTB: Almost a year now across different FTB packs (Direwolf, Ultimate, Mindcrack)
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: Building Houses and Mining
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry): Yes
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?: No
Have you read and do you accept the rules (below)?: Yes
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: TheHornyDragon
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? Yes <---- Already done.

HerrLiljegren

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+ only): 31​
Your experience with FTB: I've played since the FTB Beta A pack, and for some time I hosted a private server for my friends.​
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: I like building machines and contraptions, trying out all the mods.​
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry): Maybe I'll check in and listen​
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?: No I haven't been banned​
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: eXodys​
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? Yes

siknation

Jul 29, 2019
You need to enable three mods we have instructions on our site, please visit siknation.con to finish your whitelisting process, thanks

TheHornyDragon

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds good, just waiting for my registration to be accepted on the website. My Enjin name is Rethghar The Dragon btw if you are wondering who that is.

I did try to log onto the server earlier and says im not whitelisted yet.

Naquada

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+ only): 21
Your experience with FTB: I've played ftb releated maps /packs since it's creation. I am familiar with close to absolutely every thing in most FTB packs.
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: Really depends what i fancy doing at any given time. From massive cities to small super detailed towns.
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry): I use it every day.
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?: Yes. My wast amount of knowledge especially in large mod packs such as Ultimate have sometimes questioned admins and server owners how items and how fast contraptions have been constructed. In such scenarios the result have usually ended up even tho I've explained myself completely how it's been obtained legit, ended up being banned for being smarter than them. (Just for the record. lots of admins/owners don't enjoy being outsmarted. Especially the younger audience.)
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Naquada
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? Yes

KingGongora

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+ only): 23
Your experience with FTB: Played now for over 6 months, with all the packs and watch the DW20 series.
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: Tech Castles, and Ocean Liners
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server?: I would be happy to go on TS, (have mic too)
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?: Never!
Have you read and do you accept the rules (below)?: Yes I have read them
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: KingGongora
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? Yes I will, doing so right now!

luca

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+ only): 18
Your experience with FTB: I have played feed the beast since the 1.2.5 pyramid maps
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: I like building technical builds and automating systems.
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry): No, I broke my mic
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: luca2849

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
Your experience with FTB: Have only played 1.4.7 Ultimate but I have been around Minecraft since early Beta
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: Bee Breeding and anything related to Bee Automation
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry): Possibly (unsure yet)
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Auric_Polaris
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? Already done so

RedawgTS

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+ only): 34
Your experience with FTB: Been playing since day one.
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: I like automating everything I can.
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry): No
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?: Nope.
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?:redawgts

Freyskol

Jul 29, 2019
Your experience with FTB: Started on DW20 pack 7-8 months ago, tinkered with ultimate before 1.5 got released. I'm pretty well-versed in a majority of the mods.
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: Bee breeding, Tree breeding. 3D platforming puzzle/mazes.
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry): Yes
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Freyskol

Khadryn

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+ only): 39
Your experience with FTB: I have played most of the popular FTB packs: Ultimate, Direwolf20, Unleashed & Mindcrack.
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: I enjoy setting up power systems and anything with Applied Energistics.
Have you read and do you accept the rules (below)?: Yes/No Yes
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Khadryn
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? Yes/No Yes

Yosomith

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+ only): 31
Your experience with FTB: Been using it for quite a while
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: Automation type, I hate manually doing anything so if I can automate it somehow I will
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry): Not 100% sure at this stage
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: yosomith
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? Already done

Shanseala

Jul 29, 2019
Your experience with FTB: Played since FTB Beta A
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: Exploring mods, magic stuff, techy stuff, basically whatever I'm in the mood for that day.
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry): Dunno
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?: Never
Have you read and do you accept the rules (below)?: Yes/No Yes
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Shanseala

Loki557

Jul 29, 2019
Your experience with FTB: Not a whole lot but I have a bit and I am eager to learn the more complex aspects.
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: I have been trying to get better at making efficient use of mods like Buildcraft, IC2, etc. I do also like making nice looking buildings
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry):Definitely
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?:Nope
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Loki557m
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? Yes if I am accepted

OJayUK

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+ only): 25
Your experience with FTB: I have played since the days of tekkit, and more recently the mindcrack and ultimate packs however I haven't played with Unleashed as of yet!
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: Typically I build with utility in mind first... and then make it look pretty. I'm a bit of a perfectionist so the latter part can take some time ;).
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry): Eventually yes. I've toyed with the idea of youtubing for sometime, so getting a decent headset and communicating with everyone on the server would be a good start.
Have you read and do you accept the rules (below)?: yes
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: OJayUK
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? yes

Onyx

Jul 29, 2019
Your experience with FTB: ~5 months
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: Automation (energy, farms, exp grinder, etc.)
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry): Absolutely
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?: No, http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/1ab62895feb5da399dba5f539bf1646cbb9324cb
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: V_Five_V
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? Already did

synthdei

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+ only): 25
Your experience with FTB: 2-3 months
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: I'm a machine guy. Kind of sad this pack doesn't have gregtech.
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry): Absolutely, though I don't always talk much
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: velox
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? Yes. Not a big forum poster, though.
I am primarily looking for a group of people to play with, not just a good server.

darkreapa

Jul 29, 2019
Your experience with FTB: I've played on FTB modpacks for 4 months now and I know basically every mod in the pack.
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: Big machinery projects, I'm not really a builder.
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server?: Yes, of course.
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?: No, proof here
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: darkreapa

Last edited: